Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
MainStay Suites(Port Saint Lucie)
View Hotel
Sleep Inn at PGA Village(Port Saint Lucie)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
View Hotel
SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
View Hotel
Best Western Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
View Hotel
All reviewssam sneadsoak grilllearning centermets spring trainingpractice facilitygreat hotelpool and hot tubbusiness or pleasurest lucieeasy accesswould recommend this hotel to anyonebusiness centerbusiness tripthe hotel is cleanrooms are spacioushome away from homepool area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

My wife and i stayed at the Hilton Garden the night before my daughters wedding on February 21st 2014. lakeeta was excellent she helped me arrange for champagne to be delivered to my daughters room after the wedding and breakfast in the room the next day.She also was very helpful with dinner ideas and extremely helpful. The hotel is spotless and well maintained the pool is great. The morning of the wedding my wife went to use the iron and it didn't work .we called the front desk whithin 10 minutes some one was at our room with a new iron.when in port st lucie we will always stay in this hotel and you should to

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John T
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to be a part of such an important day! I will share your praises with our staff! Thank you for staying with us; we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

First let me say that I stayed at this hotel for business. I did not get a chance to play golf during my stay, however, the hotel was full of golfers who all seemed to enjoying themselves. The hotel was very nice, modern, and clean. There is a Sam Snead's Restaurant inside the hotel, which made dinner VERY convenient. The hotel itself if just off the PGA grounds and there is plenty of shops and other shopping close to the hotel in case you forget something during your travels. The area surrounding the hotel is very safe for a run or just walking around. The room itself was clean and quiet. Overall, I would definitely stay at this location next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope you have the opportunity to play some golf the next time you visit!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stopped on way to cruise ship. Met friends here who were going on same ship. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Room very clean. There were a lot of restaurants in area and golf courses near by.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Patrick P
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! I'm glad you enjoyed our hotel and hope that you and your friends had a fantastic time on your cruise! I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again sometime!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Staff was very helpful in finding transportation for us and understood our situation and made us aware of the on property Restaurant and its Services. Spent a comfortable night after emergency forced us to find accommodations.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Jose H
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking time to review us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again under better circumstances!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This hotel is very nicely furnished with comfortable beds, and is convenient if you love to golf. It is seconds off I95 and I was suprised on how nice it is compared to the other hotls in the area. I have stayed in many ohter hotels in the area and can tell you first hand experiemce that this hotel is a step above.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Carmine V

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your taking the time to give us a great review, and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! Hopefully you had some time to get in a game of golf! Hope to see you again soon!