“Great experience”

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
indian land sc, United States
“Great experience”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were traveling from Miami FL back home to SC and we spent the night at the Port Saint Lucie Hilton off of I-95, very nice hotel very clean rooms the overall experience was very pleasant. The price was a great deal although we where not Hilton members(we are now)we got a great rate in our room.We travel to Florida often I we know where we are going to stay in the future.

6 Thank Jesus C
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for giving us a review! I'm so glad we will be your hotel of choice when traveling to Florida! Welcome to Hilton Honors...hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Rockledge, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here for the night and we were very pleased with the service, cleanliness and comfort. The hotel was very quiet and well kept. We needed extra towels and within minutes of checking in, the towels were waiting for us. We would stay here again.

6 Thank Johanna E
Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to give us a review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
NYTraveler0514
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I were there for a cousins wedding, along with other family members.
We have to thank Adam and Bruno, they went above and beyond the call of duty!! Their kindness and willingness to make our stay an exceptional one!
Bruno was exceptionally helpful in sharing where to go for sights and beaches!
Nothing but great all the way!!! Can't wait to go back!!!!
Shirley and Richard

5 Thank NYTraveler0514
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! I hope you enjoyed your cousins wedding and I'm glad you enjoyed your accommodations! I will be sure to share your comments with Adam and Bruno and recognize their exceptional customer service! We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!
COCOA BEACH
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Special thanks to Amy and Lakeita for their excellent service, attentiveness and helpful attitude. I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn often to take advantage of the PGA school across the street. The hotel is clean, quiet and the suites are great. Sam Snead restaurant very good. Thanks again you all!

Room Tip: See if you can get a deal on one of the top floor suites if you are going to stay awhile. it is wor...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
6 Thank David C
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your review and are happy to know you enjoyed your stay! I will share your praises with Amy and Lakeita! Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Mountain Grove, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The pool area is awesome. The staff was friendly and helpful. The king suite was beautiful. It was a short drive to the beach. Love teh area. I can't wait to return to the area and when I do I will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn at the PGA Village.

5 Thank Michael M
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking time to give us a review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your suite! We hope to see you again soon!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Excellent service from the entire staff expecially from Junior Maldonado at the front desk.
We enjoyed our stay and would definately recommend this hotel. Our planned trip for next year will be at this hotel.

Room Tip: poolside view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Alethia B
Thank you for staying with and for giving us a review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and will share your comments with Junior! We hope to see you again soon!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I am a Teaching Professional, and I have been using this hotel the past 2 years as the place to stay for all of our week long golf schools. For as long as we use PGA Village to run our schools, this will be the only hotel for me, and my students. The rooms are spacious and very clean, but it is the overall service that I am so impressed with during my stay. If you are thinking of bringing a group down, you must contact Francesca, because she will take care of all of your needs. I can't say enough good things about what Francesca and the staff at The Hilton Garden Inn have done for us over the past 2 years. I'm already looking forward to next April when we run another 4 golf schools, and introduce all of our students to this wonderful hotel and the terrific people who work there.

• Stayed April 2014
5 Thank skailatroy
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! We are so pleased that you and your group enjoyed your stay. Our staff enjoyed having all of you as well! We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon!