“Very friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
Orlando, Florida
“Very friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here on business. Very quiet location, next to golf course. Allowed to check in early. Place is kept well. Breakfast was fine. No issues. What stuck out was how helpful and friendly the front desk staff was. Will be returning to this location.

Room Tip: Quiet location next to golf course.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
6 Thank Tom O
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for your kind review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and that we will see you again! I will be sure to share your praises with out staff!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

We use this hotel as a stop off point... the hotel is in a nice quiet location and is nicely decorated. The rooms are ok, while the beds are fantastic..really comfortable. The worst part of the room is the AC unit, which is in the room...it was so loud that it could have been used as a fire alarm!!

The restaurant is good, but overpriced.

The bar man is absolutely brilliant..knows his beer, wines and spirits and is very knowledgeable and friendly..a great asset.

The pool area is a bit disappointing...

Overall it was good value for money but could have been really great with just a few amendments.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank pieboy
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! I do apologize for the inconvenience of the AC noise. We will certainly ensure that the unit is working properly. I hope you consider visiting us again soon so we can ensure your next stay is amazing!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed overnight on our way to Ft Lauderdale for a cruise. Excellent bar/restaurant on location with great staff. Very clean and comfortable hotel. Nice breakfast to choose from as well. easy in and out. Weather didn't permit us to use pool area but looked beautiful. Close to interstate and great location for travelers.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

7 Thank susang427
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! I hope you enjoyed your cruise and that you have the opportunity to visit us again soon and take advantage of the pool!
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

There are other new hotels in the area but this Hilton is always perfect for us! The place is extremely clean, they maintain it in excellent shape, the pool looked brand new, and always very friendly and professional staff. Perfect location, one block from I95. And you can't beat the price!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank TripExperience911
Carla B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village / Port St. Lucie, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you so much for your continued loyalty! We are all so pleased that you enjoy our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Lahaina, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

First it started with a fantastic check in with JR. He is very professional and has a customers service attitude.
The room is super clean and the attention to detail is visible. Nice flower tuck in the bathroom towel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
6 Thank 4bestgolf
Thank you so much for your kind review! We truly appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your praises with JR! We hope to see you again soon!
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel and there are just a few things that leave a bad taste in your mouth.
First, the reception is hit or miss. The first night I stayed here the gentleman at the desk didn't have my reservation because he hadn't checked the fax machine, in what I can only surmise was several hours, so when I checked in he tried to charge me all over again. I had to ask him to check the fax machine? I was there for a family emergency, a deathly ill grandparent and the last thing I needed to do was someone's job for them. Not to mention what if news came thought that was urgent?
On the other hand the next morning, Junior was so friendly, professional, and helpful. Check out was a breeze and when I returned the following week for the funeral, he checked me in and had me on my way without issue.
That being said the hotel is clean, comfortable, and conveniently located. The pool is a nice spot to relax with ample chairs etc.
The restaurant is ok. Service here is hit or miss as well. The gentleman in the evening was nice and polite, whereas the woman in the afternoon was short and dismissive, at breakfast the following morning the ladies in the restaurant were friendly and attentive.
Altogether I would stay here again out of convenience and as I've said the rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank FloridaPaka
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to give us a review! I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced at check-in and with the restaurant staff. I have already addressed the issues with the staff. I'm glad you were still able to enjoy your stay and hope that we can earn back your confidence and your future business!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Your front desk lady, Lakeita, went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased with my stay. Your property no longer carries Diet Dr. Pepper and Lakeita bought me two bottles when she was on break. I have stayed at the HGI PGA many times and Lakeita consistently demonstrates exceptional service. She is a gem.

• Stayed June 2014
6 Thank Regburch
Thank you for being such a loyal guest and for taking the time to give us a review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with Lakeita and the entire staff as well as thank Lakeita for providing such great customer service! We look forward to seeing you again soon!