We booked thru Hotels.com for a week over Thanksgiving. The off site check-in office was hard to find after dark. It was closed but an after hours number was on the door. Then finding the building and unit in the dark was harder. The room was a lock out bedroom for a larger second floor unit. The room was infested with sugar ants around and under the sinks. Two attempts at correction by management failed. Cleanliness is obviously not important to them as evidenced by the dirty Kleenex under one bed, the bugs squashed on the wall covering in the bath room, no-so-clean bathroom floor and the spent chewing gum stuck on the AC outlet. The unit was poorly furnished with a iron burn in the carpet, a very small TV tucked up in a high corner near the ceiling, poor bedding and no mattress covers. Mold on the shower door track and the tub caulking was paired with rust through of the tub enamel. The noisy refrigerator and ceiling fan were annoying. The missing sink stopper and shower door track guide matched the sparsely furnished kitchen ware. If you add the cost of breakfast to their room rate we could have stayed at nearby national chain properties that provides food. Good hot water supply and nice landscaping outside. Quiet this time of year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals offers fully equipped villas and townhomes with an array of one, two and three bedroom rentals, along with hotel-style guest suites, many of which feature magnificent golf course views. Luxurious amenities combine a vacation home atmosphere with hotel conveniences. Community amenities include: heated pools, hot tub, BBQ areas and a playground. Located directly in the heart of Port St. Lucie and Florida's Treasure Coast, Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals are walking distance to PGA Village, the premier golf vacation destination in South Florida. The advantageous location of Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals not only puts you near all of the premier PGA golf establishments, but also makes for easy access to a wide variety of selections for shopping, fine dining and nightlife in the vibrant town of Port St. Lucie. The area is ideal for outdoor activities with a perfect year-round temperature of 60s to mid-80s and 21 miles of majestic, white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. There are also beautiful outdoor areas to explore with a top-rated park system, natural river area, walking trails and botanical garden. If golf is your game, play the 72 holes of championship golf at the PGA Courses, designed by legends Tom & Jim Fazio and Pete Dye, or visit the state-of-the-art 35-acre PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance. They also offer a 6-hole short course for anyone looking for a shorter round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perfect Drive Golf Villas Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals Florida/Port Saint Lucie