We went to the PGA Village just after New Year's day for my son to tune up his game prior to the spring college season. The practice facilities are outstanding, and the Perfect Drive Villas are a very convenient base for golf and practice.
Check-in at the Villas was odd in a strange location, but they were preparing to move to new quarters and it should be much easier to find them now.
The villa was a typical rental condo, like you would find near a ski resort. Everything was pretty well beat-up: holes in walls, stains on carpet. We chose the one-bedroom configuration and my son was supposed to sleep on the sleeper sofa, but it was unusable- a steel support bar pushed right into the middle of his back through the worn-out mattress. Unlike some reviews I wouldn't call it clean; the shower really made me want to wear sandals and I do seem to recall that my wife came down with athlete's foot afterward. And that reminds me- no bathtub. The kitchen was very serviceable with the basic cookware and crockery. The unit had a nice screen porch overlooking one of the golf courses.
All in all, if we were going back to the PGA Village I would still stay there, but I think we will look elsewhere for a better combination of practice facilities and accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals offers fully equipped villas and townhomes with an array of one, two and three bedroom rentals, along with hotel-style guest suites, many of which feature magnificent golf course views. Luxurious amenities combine a vacation home atmosphere with hotel conveniences. Community amenities include: heated pools, hot tub, BBQ areas and a playground. Located directly in the heart of Port St. Lucie and Florida's Treasure Coast, Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals are walking distance to PGA Village, the premier golf vacation destination in South Florida. The advantageous location of Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals not only puts you near all of the premier PGA golf establishments, but also makes for easy access to a wide variety of selections for shopping, fine dining and nightlife in the vibrant town of Port St. Lucie. The area is ideal for outdoor activities with a perfect year-round temperature of 60s to mid-80s and 21 miles of majestic, white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. There are also beautiful outdoor areas to explore with a top-rated park system, natural river area, walking trails and botanical garden. If golf is your game, play the 72 holes of championship golf at the PGA Courses, designed by legends Tom & Jim Fazio and Pete Dye, or visit the state-of-the-art 35-acre PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance. They also offer a 6-hole short course for anyone looking for a shorter round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Perfect Drive Golf Villas Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals Florida/Port Saint Lucie