“WONDERFUL TOWNHOUSE AND CONDOS”

Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We stayed in the villas and Townhouse every year for 5-6 years and enjoyed the stays so much that we purchased a Townhouse last year in Castle Pines. The villa and Townhouses are great. Well kept and beautifully furnished!. Great daily maid service. Awesome kitchens.
Awesome pools and right next to 3 great PGA courses in a nice area (Port St. Lucie).
You won't regret staying in PGA Villas!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 December 2012

As someone who is used to bellman, front desk staff, room service...staying here was a total nightmare! In my opinion, this is like staying in someone's apartment where you haul your bags up the stirs yourself and laundry is outside he unit. We had a 1bedroom, larger villa/apartment rental with very basic furnishings, including a TV that I would consider antique or hmm, lets say not flat panel and OMG a VHS player. When is he last time you saw one of those? There was a kitchen, dishwasher, but when I am on vacation I prefer not to cook or clean, so it was useless. Room service? There is no service, you are on your own here! There is a Sheraton and I should have stayed there for easy check in, resturants, and actual services. This is not the place to stay if you are on vacation and need to be pampered. Well, at least parking is free and there is no valet to tip.
Free unsecured wifi. Basic toiletries, Minimal towels, barely usable pillows and not enough of them for me. Again, I cannot stress enough, if you are needing hotel level services, this is not or you. If you want a place that has a kitchen, old TVs, limited technology, no valet, no room service, then why bother going on vacation at all? But, this could be your modest home away from home. Personally, it was not relaxing to stay here on our Florida vacation. Location did not make up for lack of services and out dated decor. Yuck. Just plain ick. I will never stay here again on vacation. Life is too short to log on vacation and suffer like this. We prepaid, what a mistake.

Room Tip: Ground level to avoid carrying your bags up.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank pickyreno
Chellval68, Owner at Perfect Drive Vacation Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2013

Thank you for your review and I a sorry our location and services did not meet your requirements. We do not advertise valet or room service as amenities. As a condominium rental, we offer a home away from home for those travelers that do like to have the option of cooking in the villa or even doing laundry.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

We entered the condo late at night (about 11pm) and the first thing we saw when we turned on the lights was a dead cockroach on the middle of the floor. There was some other types of dead bugs behind the chair. After cleaning them up we were going to turn on the tv to catch up on the days news but the problem was there was two remotes to work the system. The tv remote had dead batteries and the cable remote was totally destroyed (crushed & melted). The coffee table had not been cleaned (water stains and cup stains). The shelf was broken were the tv was. We had to pull the tv out to turn it on since the remote did not work and the tv fell forward since the shelf was broken at the front. The next morning I decided to go out back to look at the golf course and when I tried to get back in I found out the handle on the screen door was broken and would not open the door. The positive about this is when I called in the maintenance staff came and took care of the remote issue immediately. The screen door took and extra day because that person was off that day. The cleaning was not good. I believe the unit should be clean and ready for the new guests each time. There were several light bulbs out in the unit (about 4).

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Gregg T

Thank you for your time and review. We appreciate your business and can not apologize enough that your stay was not up to our usual standards. Please be assured the issues mentioned have been addressed. Again, our apologies.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

Stayed here 5 days over the Thanksgiving holiday. For golfers, a great home-like setting close to PGA Village. Villas were well- maintained. Great pool to relax in after your round.

• Stayed: November 2011

Thank you so much! Looking forward to having you back.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

We booked thru Hotels.com for a week over Thanksgiving. The off site check-in office was hard to find after dark. It was closed but an after hours number was on the door. Then finding the building and unit in the dark was harder. The room was a lock out bedroom for a larger second floor unit. The room was infested with sugar ants around and under the sinks. Two attempts at correction by management failed. Cleanliness is obviously not important to them as evidenced by the dirty Kleenex under one bed, the bugs squashed on the wall covering in the bath room, no-so-clean bathroom floor and the spent chewing gum stuck on the AC outlet. The unit was poorly furnished with a iron burn in the carpet, a very small TV tucked up in a high corner near the ceiling, poor bedding and no mattress covers. Mold on the shower door track and the tub caulking was paired with rust through of the tub enamel. The noisy refrigerator and ceiling fan were annoying. The missing sink stopper and shower door track guide matched the sparsely furnished kitchen ware. If you add the cost of breakfast to their room rate we could have stayed at nearby national chain properties that provides food. Good hot water supply and nice landscaping outside. Quiet this time of year.

Room Tip: Book for only two or three days and then extend if you are satisfied. Look at room before accepting...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank ThnxVztor
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I just returned yesterday from my trip to Perfect Drive Golf Villas. I am a baseball coach and every year we bring our team down for spring training and for the past two years we have stayed here at Perfect Drive. I couldn't have asked for a better week. With temps in the 80s and baseball on the horizen, I felt like I was going to Heaven, maybe I did.

I was staying in suite 9862 with two other coaches who accompanied me on the trip. In this suite, there were two separate bedrooms with two beds in each. Unfortuanately I had to share a room. We arrived at the villa on wednesday afternoon and all was well. After practicing with the squad and grabbing a bite to eat, we returned to our room. One thing was strange though, the back door to our room was open. Neither of us had been outside that door and having children of our own, we both would of noticed if the door had been open. I suppose that it could have just been ajar and blew open so neither of us paid much attention to it.

Thursday was another great day in sunny Florida. It was in the high 80s and we swept our double header. This was a great way to start the season. Came back went for a swim had dinner with the other coaches and called it a night. That night changed everything! Friday morning my other coach, we'll call him Utah, approached me in the room and said "I have to tell you something and you are not going to like it" He proceeded to tell me that last night around 2 AM, he got up to use the restroom. While in the restroom he "felt a presence behind him" At first he thought it was me messing with him but when he turned around he saw a male figure in a grey shirt. As a complete non believer in such things he was reluctant to tell me. As he was telling me this I was getting goosebumps because, pardon the expression, he looked like he had seen a ghost.

Friday was another great day of weather and baseball. Grabbed some food and called it a night. This time I had the run in with "Leland" as we now refer to him. I was in a deep sleep and at about 3AM I awoke and started yelling loudly. I am not sure what caused me to start yelling but I do not have a habit of doing this so I am not sure what caused it. Leland???

Saturday, again great day with the weather, baseball and food. Watched some basketball on TV and headed to be around 11. Once again, around 4 AM this night I awoke. I was in a deep sleep when all of a sudden I leapt out of bed. Far enough to land on my roommate's bed, a good 5 feet away. The only way I can describe why I woke up is to use the phrase from the movie "Top Gun", buzz the tower. I felt like something buzzed by my head and rubbed up against it. I could feel it and even more intense was the sound of it passing by.

All in all, I would say my trip to Florida was, pardon the pun, "eye opening". I couldn't have asked for anything better in terms of baseball, the weather and the memories. I just think that next year I will stay in another Villa, and let someone else experience "Leland" in Villa 9862. Other than "Leland" the rooms were amazing. Clean, spacious and very accomodating. Great views of the course with a nice pool and a hot tub. I highly reccommend Perfect Drive Villas. If anyone reading this has had a similar experience at Perfect Drive plese post. I would love to hear your story and compare.

Coach

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2010

We booked this 2 bedroom, ground floor condo through TAN (unit 8316). It is a lock-out unit,but we had both sides, which made the condo feel spacious. The unit has 2 1/2 baths. The main side has a full kitchen, nice furniture (not typical rental type furniture), a big dining room table, a screened in porch that overlooks a grassy yard and a canal. The yard and canal are what separates you from the golf course....a pretty view. I would not book just the 1 bedroom side by itself as that kitchen only has a small fridge and a microwave and coffeemaker, and a tiny bistro table with 2 hard wooden chairs to sit on. The unit is in the Castle Pines area and the grounds are well maintained. The pool and hot tub are really big and very nice. The only down side to this 2 bedroom unit is that although the 2 bedrooms are quite large, there are 2 queen beds in each of them, which would be fine if you don't mind sharing a bedroom with another couple, friends, or kids. The living room area is kind of small, but was perfect for us (a couple). Four would also work in the unit but if 8 people occupied the 4 beds in there, it would be way too crowded in the living room. The washer and dryer (full size) are outside, only about 3 steps from the front door. This was a really nice condo and we'd stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple