“Amazing food”

Enoteca
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enoteca provides the classic, delicious Italian dishes with a contemporary twist to our neighbors in the Port Saint Lucie area. Our wine list consists of unique, boutique wines that you can not find anywhere else in the area.
Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We have carried out pizza two nights in a row from this place. Tonight we added wings (a specialty of theirs and personally their wings are now my new favorite over Hurricane Wings which is next door). We also tried their meatballs and those were fantastic as well. So glad to have a great pizza/italian restaurant in Tradition now.

1 Thank jewel1471

Port Saint Lucie
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great time”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I went looking for pizza, but we got was a wonderful experience. The food at Enoteca was really good, and beautifully presented. The staff was very friendly, especially our server Kelly. We truly did not know what to expect when we went in, but we're very glad we did and we will be returning.

1 Thank bgmamaof3
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have been to this new restaurant 3 times and I haven't had a better meal or service anywhere! I've tried many different appetizers and entrees. I highly recommend Enoteca by Evo and I will be a regular!

3 Thank amy53197
“Great food”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I had a great experience here. The service was fantastic. They were friendly and welcoming. The food was to die for. We ordered appetizers which consisted of muscles and brucheta. Great food. Our dinners were amazing. I ordered a seafood pasta dish which was probably the best around. My wife ordered a cheese pizza for her and our 1 year old daughter and she said it was the best pizza she has had. The pizza sauce was homemade and made the entire pizza. My family and I had a great experience and will be coming back soon.

3 Thank Dustin C
otisville
“Spot on excellent food just like Brooklyn and Bronx New York Italian food”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Im from New York city Brooklyn this Italian food is fantastic the best. The fresh ingredients the flavor the great service these guys are doing it rite highly recommend this place wish i lived close by so i could frequent this place i hope they stick with it and keep delivering this excellent quality next time im in the area im going back

2 Thank dougholm