“Great Lunch with the Girls”
Review of Enoteca - CLOSED

Enoteca
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enoteca provides the classic, delicious Italian dishes with a contemporary twist to our neighbors in the Port Saint Lucie area. Our wine list consists of unique, boutique wines that you can not find anywhere else in the area.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch with the Girls”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

To start, we were welcomed by our servers, Kelly and Amanda. The place was so nice and relaxing, on a very hot day. The specials were explained to us, and we all ordered something different, and were told, since everything is made fresh, adjustments could be made to any order. Two of us had the sandwiches and one had the special. Our food was delicious and our servers were so nice and professional. They filled our glasses when they were low, gave us a little history about the Chef and restaurant and it was just a pleasure. I will be returning there again in the next few weeks with my husband and friends to try some other dishes. The food is good, the place is nice and clean, prices reasonable, what more could you ask for?

1 Thank Sue H

Port Saint Lucie, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FRESH, delicious Italian food!!!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We went here with a group of 5 and everyone at the table loved their meals. Pasta Bolognese was DELICIOUS. Many at our table ordered special meals that were not even on the menu and each and every one was delicious. Portions on the entrees were very generous. Tradition needed a good restaurant, we will be back frequently! Delicious!!!

Florida
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We have carried out pizza two nights in a row from this place. Tonight we added wings (a specialty of theirs and personally their wings are now my new favorite over Hurricane Wings which is next door). We also tried their meatballs and those were fantastic as well. So glad to have a great pizza/italian restaurant in Tradition now.

1 Thank jewel1471
Port Saint Lucie
“A great time”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I went looking for pizza, but we got was a wonderful experience. The food at Enoteca was really good, and beautifully presented. The staff was very friendly, especially our server Kelly. We truly did not know what to expect when we went in, but we're very glad we did and we will be returning.

1 Thank bgmamaof3
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have been to this new restaurant 3 times and I haven't had a better meal or service anywhere! I've tried many different appetizers and entrees. I highly recommend Enoteca by Evo and I will be a regular!

3 Thank amy53197