“Great NY BREAKFAST !” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bagel Brothers of New York
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "For 25 years, our experienced bakers have worked to produce daily-made small batches of bagels - so fresh you'll feel like it's the first time you've tried one." Ingredient by ingredient, we mix our bagels from scratch to ensure that the decades-old traditional flavor is unchanged. That's also one of the reasons we work with natural, preservative-free ingredients as we mix our dough. The results of local harvests and expert mixing means that we're proud to stand by every bagel, cream cheese and backed good that we sell.
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great NY BREAKFAST !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Amazing food, don't eat inside on Sunday morning! It's a zoo! The food is worth the hassle! Enjoy the NY FLAVOR!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Good food, but dont dine in”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I took my girlfriend here on a breakfast date because my mom always orders food here and takes it home. The food is very good. But when you eat in they give you disposable plates, which isnt the biggest deal, but it is a grab your food and seat yourself kind of place. If you do not get there first thing in the morning, well then you better be prepared to clean your own table. I was rather repulsed by the lack of cleanliness for the dine in guests. There are also no fountain drinks which means the thirsty guest must have deep pockets to pull out for multiple drinks. We will continue to order for take out, but ill never eat in the restaurant again.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“THE Place to go for a GREAT breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Everything is just awesome. The food and the people.
I travel quite a bit but when I'm in town and I am too lazy to make my own breakfast that's the place I go.

Visited September 2013
“Excellent Bagels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Just recently found this little gem in Tradition Square in Port St. Lucie, Fl. The bagels here are most excellent! The only thing I would recommend is that they use better bacon. They use pre-cooked bacon and re-heat it. While it is decent bacon, if they fried it even somewhat regularly it would make these sandwiches stellar! I plan on going again and again!

• Visited September 2013
“Overpriced regular food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

1 tuna bagel and 1 plain ham and cheese sandwich (wasn't even toasted) came to $16. Talk about sticker shock! The sandwich tasted the same as one that I could make at home with just white bread, 2 slices of cheese and a stack of ham for half the price.

If the sandwich had been delicious or designer type I would understand that price but it just wasn't worth it.

• Visited July 2013