We needed a place to stay for one night on a recent trip up the coast. Based on reviews and prices, we chose this hotel. We were not disappointed. The room we had was a king with a full size sleeper (three adults) with a room divider between the two. There was a micro/fridge/kitchenette in the room and the bathroom was a decent size. They had cookies at the desk when we returned from dinner and a continental breakfast (toaster waffles, oatmeal, cereal, sausage and odd-looking eggs) the next morning. Everything was clean and the front desk staff was very friendly. I left my phone charger there and they actually looked for it and called me back. We would definitely stay here again. The TV sits between the living area and bedroom and when the sofabed is open, it is a bit hard to climb over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite accommodations with modern guest amenities, separate desk and sitting areas; located off I-95 St Lucie West Blvd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Springhill Suites Port Saint Lucie
- SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie