I am a loyal Marriott customer and prefer SpringHill suites. I was very disappointed in this property. The rooms are horrifically outdated and still sport the old CRT TV. The check-in staff was very friendly and called shortly after check-in to see how the room was. However, I was later disappointed when I went down stars to sit outside for a few minutes to find what appeared to be her son and two friends bringing their drama to the lobby. This went on for 45 minutes or so before she finally left for the evening. The only saving grace this property had was while the rooms are very old and outdated, the property was fairly clean. As a career traveler, my biggest pet peeve is properties trying to soak every ounce of profit our of their property without reinvesting. With the property so outdated, the value proposition is gone from this hotel based on the prices they request. I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite accommodations with modern guest amenities, separate desk and sitting areas; located off I-95 St Lucie West Blvd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Springhill Suites Port Saint Lucie
- SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie