I visited Port Saint Lucie for 2 nights in late March and stayed here at the Springhill Suites.
The location is what makes this hotel to me. It is located in the very central and convenient Port Saint Lucie West area. Steps from the hotel is an Outback, Chillis, a movie theater, a family entertainment center, and right across the street is a HUGE shopping center with every eatery and store you could think of. Plus, it's right off the highway and down the road from Tradition Field. Everything was within easy reach of the hotel.
Check-In was smooth an painless, and the girls at the counter were very pleasant.
The room was nice and fairly spacious. Big bed, small kitchenette with micro and fridge. The only thing was the AC was a bit quirky and left the room smelling a bit musty. Not really a big deal though.
This probably is not the most modern Springhill out there, but it is CLEAN and well-maintained and that goes a long way. Plus every staff member I had contact with was incredibly nice.
Next time I am back in PSL, I'll be back at the Springhill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite accommodations with modern guest amenities, separate desk and sitting areas; located off I-95 St Lucie West Blvd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Port St. Lucie Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Springhill Suites Port Saint Lucie
- SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie Florida/Port Saint Lucie