“Good Value - Good Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Port St. Lucie, Florida
“Good Value - Good Food”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

The early bird menu was extensive. Rolls served with olive oil & spices. Hot New England clam chowder & a very good green salad. Eight couples had chicken parm. with pasta, grilled salmon, pork loin, chopped steak with onions & mushrooms & , shrimp scampi with pasta. All served hot and a large portion. Service was very good and attentive. We will return!

Visited January 2014

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Average to poor experience”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

I've now eaten at the PCG several times and each time I walk away thinking...hmmmm....why didn't I enjoy that more? The place has a nice pub atmosphere...it is usually fairly busy....the wine is good (not great), they have a fair selection of beers...so what is it? Then it finally hit me, the food just isn't nearly as good as the atmosphere. I've tried the fish, the burgers, the apps, the soups, the salads...all with the same result...they just are very average...so much potential, sadly...all the atmosphere in the world doesn't make up for less than average food.

Visited December 2013
Jacksonville, FL
“Nice little place to eat”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We go here every year with my parents over the holidays. The food is good; some items are much better than others (we did not like the bruschetta or the crab cakes; personal choice), but their soups are amazing and pasta is good. Overall a nice place to eat.

Visited December 2013
Northeast
“Just say no”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I went on a Saturday night around 8. Bread very good . French onion soup ok. I ordered a bacon wrapped filet , with hollandaise sauced ,received a filet with mushrooms. Waitress served other dinners to my family that were ok. Mine ,baked potato was not ready yet. Five minutes later I got the baked potato. Told the waitress the filet was not what I ordered she just smiled and said she would check. Ten minutes later I received the check. Nothing said about the screw up. Steak I got was dog food. Never Again!

1 Thank 10smonkey
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“in the neighborhood”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

a neighborhood restaurant that is always good. We were there for the early dining menu. Great value.

• Visited December 2013