“Beautiful, Authentic Thai Food and Family-Owned”
Review of Mint Asian Cuisine

Mint Asian Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 165 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family has eaten at Mint about once a month for the last year and a half and have never had a bad meal here. It is family owned and operated and everything is just fantastic. While the food does take a little long to come out, I have always found that it is well worth the wait. Their Tom Kha soup is possibly the best that I have ever had and their red curry is amazing. Those are probably my two favorite things, although everything I have tried has been excellent! Side note, I have a young son and they always really go out of their way to be accommodating and sweet to him. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Alexandra D

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Our party of eight included two children.
All of the food was fresh and delicious. This is a great variety of Asian cuisine, most definitely not a typical Chinese or Thai.
The appetizer portions were perfect for sharing. We all took a large portion of the entree home.
Tyler and Than our servers were helpful and attentive.
We will definitely be going back for more.

1  Thank Alison K
Reviewed 26 April 2018

We (a couple) arrived for dinner about 6:45 p.m. when only 5 of 14 tables were occupied. It took more than 35 minutes before our dinner order was taken. It took more than an hour to get served with dinner, too late to eat a big meal. This is the worst restaurant service I've experienced in Punta Gorda since I started coming here in 1984! There is no excuse for this.

The food? Certainly not worth having to wait for breakfast when you order dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

If you want an amazing dining experience, please go to Mint. The food is amazing and each item is cooked when ordered. The hand-picked fresh herbs, special sauces and wonderful combination of ingredients are over the top! It is not fast food, so sit back, enjoy a glass of wine, beer or if you’re lucky, one of Mint’s special beverages It’s just a wonderful experience!

2  Thank LadyontheHarbour
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Had a delicious green Thai curry. Very large portion and extremely tasty. Had the standard heat level and it was perfect. Will be back as would like to try other items off the menu

1  Thank Sarah H