“Very Good”

Riviera Oyster Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

My family and some friends ate dinner here tonight. The food was very good, our waitress was very attentive and offered some good suggestions. Our friends had been there many times and have always had a good meal. The restaurant offers both fish and steaks. A family member has allergies and the steak has to be cooked plain. The steak was served to perfection.

Prices are good. Five of us ate for about $115. During the season the place gets busy, so you may want to call ahead. It can be a little hard to find so use your GPS.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Excellent food, good price, romantic view and great staff. I went there with my fiance and we had a lovely time. Restaurant is little old looking but that what make it very homey and cozy. Thanks

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Their location is great .. place is dirty and needs to be remodeled.. food not good.. would not go back.. can not believe I went 2 times.. just not my type of place....

3  Thank marko122
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Raw oysters on the half shell were delivered to the table less than 2 minutes after we ordered them, they were tasteless, and partially frozen (obviously not fresh). The "fresh cut" 14 ounce ribeye that I ordered medium rare was less than a half an inch thick and well done...they apologized and said they would put another one on. It was delivered to the table gray on the outside, and absolutely raw in the middle. I asked them to remove it from my bill and returned it without even tasting it because it had a very odd odor ,and was obviously a previously frozen, about to go bad slice of beef. It was $16.95 and came with 2 sides I had chosen the dinner salad (waterlogged iceberg lettuce with an unripe tomato wedge and a few shreds of carrot) with Caesar dressing (50 cents extra for a tiny plastic cup of obviously bottled dressing) which I ate, and pasta marinara (mushy over cooked linguini with sauce that tasted like canned tomatoes) which I did not eat. They removed the 16.95 charge, and charged me $8 for the two sides. My girlfriend had a slab of over cooked swordfish that we took home in a box for the cat. Worst experience I have ever had in a restaurant. Stay far away from this place!

5  Thank Shawn B
Reviewed 7 May 2014

last visit several years ago good, this visit not good,shrimp was very small like long john silvers dinner rolls no taste, was very unhappy with whole meal,onlything good was great view a plus

3  Thank diedricka