“Always a good experience”

Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Punta Gorda
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed here 3 times so far, always pleasant. Staff is friendly, no shortage of food around, entertainment on the weekends only steps away at the TIKI. Rooms are very clean, all amenities in reach. Prices are reasonable. Nightlife is fabulous in this area for couples or families. Love Punta gorda

Room Tip: All good rooms , they are so nice to walk into :)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank annmarie311
Four Points by ... P, Front Office Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

annmarie311,

We here at the Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside strive to make vacations and fun and convenient as possible for our guests. We are fortunate to be located in such a central location. It allows are guests to walk along the water, watch the sunset at the Tiki Bar, and as you mentioned, be steps away from all the restaurants and nightlife that Punta Gorda has to offer. I am also pleased to tell you that we have live entertainment from Wed - Sat. at the Tiki Bar. On your next visit, if there is anything that we can do for you, feel free to ask. Myself or one of my associates would be more than happy to help. See you soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We have stayed at this hotel before and still feel it is a really nice place to stay! The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff go above and beyond to make certain you have everything you need. It is located right on Charlotte Harbor and the views are beautiful. If you are anywhere near Punta Gorda, this is the place to stay!

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong choosing a room here, they are all good!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

cindyhighland,

I love to read reviews from guests that have stayed at the hotel for mulitple stays. When a guest returns it lets us know that we are doing something right and to keep up the good work. All of us here at the Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside take pride in the work that we do, and your comments are what keep us going strong. If there is anything that myself or one of my associates can do for you on your next stay, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I just stayed here for 6 days and I am glad I picked this hotel. We had 5th floor balcony room so a great view of the harbor. The desk staff was very nice and professional. The rooms were very clean. They offered a $5 coupon each night that you did not have your room cleaned, which you could use towards the restaurant in the hotel or points on your preferred Sheraton acct.

We ate breakfast there 3 times, the restaurant was very good. We used the pool once, which was also very nice.

Its a great location to see all the sights in Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, as well as other farther out locations.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynnealbright

lynnealbright,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We here at the Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside are constantly working to improve guest satisfaction, especially at the front desk. The Go Green program that you mentioned is something that we are very proud to offer guests and this hotel. It allows guests to skip service and either earn points or a $5 coupon for the fabulous restaurant each night you opt out. Plus, it is good for the environment! The 5th floor balcony rooms are some of the nicest rooms in the hotel, so I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the views. We hope that you will return to our wonderful town again soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The staff at this hotel is extremly nice and caters to your every need. The rooms are very large and very clean. The location is great with a walking path along the river connected to the hotel. There are many restuarants around the hotel and it has easy access to the interstate. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

HSTravelers,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We here at the Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside strive to ensure guest satisfaction This begins with the diligent training that we offer all of our associates before they begin. We believe having a knowledgeable staff goes a long way in ensuring that a guest has a memorable stay. As you mentioned we are very fortunate to have our scenic and convenient location here in Punta Gorda. Situated on the water and in the heart of downtown Punta Gorda, we are able to bring our guests everything Punta Gorda has to offer. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The positives: Comfortable beds, nicely decorated rooms, clean hotel, very nice staff.

The negatives: The beach is a good distance away, and they have these crazy sliding doors for the bathroom which provide NO sound or light barrier. As much as I liked the hotel I wouldn't stay there again because of those ridiculous bathroom doors!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
M_Cartin, Starwood Hotels at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you found our hotel clean and comfortable and we appreciate your feedback on the bathroom doors.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The staff at this facility caters to the guest needs! From an excellent breakfast, complimentary morning coffee, room service, knowledge of the area and friendliness, the staff is astonishing when it comes to guest service. FOOD IS FANTASTIC! I highly recommend this hotel if you will be staying in the Punta Gorda area or if you are looking to book a future vacation. In addition, the Tiki Bar is conveniently located on the property (by the water) with good music and drink in hand. We will be back to visit the hotel and Tiki Bar hopefully more sooner than later!

Thank you Joseph, Donna, Debra, Crystal, Christina, Ella, Erica, Ashley Heather and Kim! Your kindness will not be forgotten!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LAYNEY M
Four Points by ... P, Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Good Morning,

Thank you again for allowing us the pleasure of having you as our guest. I pleased that you got to experience our customer service and our food in our Dockside Grill by Sheraton. We take great pride in attention to details and the things that matter the most. We strive on your feedback and I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph Metza Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I had booked the hotel through Tingo. And, am glad I did as they upgraded the room to a harborview and since the price decresed after I booked it, I received a $13 refund. The first room they gave us was on the third floor and the "view" was the dirty old seawall. Ask for a harborview on the 4th floor-that room was fine.

One negative, this hotel allows dogs and when my key didn't work I got barked at which I didn't appreciate it.

Another thing, I don't care for is the fact that this hotel was paid in full by Tingo but they put a $50 hold on my Visa. We stayed there August 2 (Saturday) and the hold is still on my account.

Room Tip: Ask for a harborview, 4th floor or higher.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blais43
Four Points by ... P, Owner at Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2013

Blais43,

Thank you for staying with us, we are always happy to get each guest in our hotel at a fair and affordable rate. I am happy that we could accommodate you into a room more suitable for your stay. I apologize for the pets, we like to offer our guest rooms away from pet floors upon request. I am also truly sorry for the credit card authorization that was placed on your card. This is a safety hold that is to prevent damages/or any incidentals that the guest might have. Some procedures by starwood are enforced to the extreme and safety is always one. If you have questions about the hold or if I can be of any service to expedite the hold release on your card please let me know. Joey Metza - 941-637-6770

Also consider these accommodations in or near Punta Gorda
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte-Punta Gorda
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Charlotte
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte
Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda

Been to Four Points By Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside? Share your experiences!