The lobby of the Four Points Punta Gorda is light and bright and has lovely sitting areas and nooks and crannies, making it cozy.
The guest room’s amenities, however, though perhaps adequate for a businessman, were less than adequate for a traveling couple.
The problems included:
(1) no mirror except the one in the bathroom for makeup, etc.,
(2) no lock on the bathroom door,
(3) facial tissue like newspaper,
(4) a wardrobe that was like a wooden box stuck where it was difficult for two people to circumnavigate,
(5) bedside tables with no drawers for bedside needs.
When I walked into the clean room my impression was that it was already cluttered because the way it was arranged. There was no sense of a spa-like hotel. It felt boxy, magazines cluttered the desk, no mirror, and the hallway made small due to the boxy wardrobe.
Though the staff was friendly, the view was great, we will probably not return to this hotel, due to it's lack of thinking through niceness for couples, and amenities that please a woman and a couple.More