“Delicious!”
Review of Phil's 41

Phil's 41
Ranked #16 of 164 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Phil's 41 Restaurant serves delicious, authentic Italian dishes and more, just like your nonna use to make! Best Happy Hour in Punta Gorda. Friendly Service. The locals love us!
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Our first visit to Phil's. Phil, himself, was our greeter and we chose a table in the lounge...it was a pleasant cozy room. I noticed the dining room was a lovely bright room, as well. Our server, Brooke, was pleasant and professional. We ordered their special of the day, stir fry chicken which was so delicious. The right portion and seasoned perfectly. We also enjoyed an Italian sub served with kettle chips....perfectly grilled and really tasty. This was our first time at Phil's and we will return. Side note: the ladies restroom had pomegranate salt scrub available...a nice touch..plus, it was for sale...so I purchased a container to take home!

1  Thank RainbowJoRus

Reviewed 28 May 2014

What makes Phils 41 a very good restaurant is the fact that Phil keeps watch over the kitchen and the presentation. Mostly Italian cooking but great all around menu - mostly home made. Specials are "special" and have never been disappointed in a meal. A problem.....Phil makes it right. A fail safe restaurant.

1  Thank Frank W
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

My mom goes to Phil's at least once a month, & occasionally I join her. I've never once been disappointed with the food I received. I have to say their Ribeye with demi glacé is amazing & the large portion makes great leftovers the next day. Our server was Stephan (sorry if I misspelt that) & he was very attentive & friendly. You usually see Phil himself checking on tables, which is always nice to see in a business.
My only complaint that I've encountered each visit is the noise. Slightly overcrowding of the table placement makes hearing your own conversation a bit tough. I'm only 25 so I can't imagine how the seniors of Punta Gorda feel.
At least the food is good so that you do more chewing than talking anyways.

1  Thank Katalli
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We relocated to Punta Gorda in 2013. Phil's quickly became our go to spot! We usually eat at the bar mainly because of Tony and Cherrie! Fantastic friendly service. They are like family. Had one bad experience at the bar. The woman was short, heavyset with blond hair. Not very friendly. In the future, if we see her behind the bar or working the lounge area we will avoid eating there. The true asset's to Phil's are Phil himself and Tony, Cherrie and of course the food! They make the experience fantastic!!!! BTW...all the other servers were excellent. Just a bad experience with the one above. She works a lot of positions throughout the restaurant and she is definitely not up to Phil's standards!

3  Thank Richy31
Reviewed 7 May 2014

A great eating experience. The menu has a great variety of food with special menus on occasions including Sunday lunch. Exceptional food, good service and real value for money.j