“Great Service, Marvelous Food”
Review of Santhinos - CLOSED

Santhinos
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My parents live in Punta Gorda and always go to their same favorite 2 or 3 restaurants. So for my visit I was armed with a list of places we've never tried, from Trip Advisor of course. Santhinos was first on my list, and I have to say it was the best on my list. It's a terrific family owned restaurant. The night we were there they offered a lamb special. It was Wonderful! The rest of my family had various steaks, which they all said was perfectly done, tender, and delicious. My folks are excited to have a new favorite restaurant to bring the rest of the family. I also have to give a shout-out to Brandon and their staff for their very kind and attentive service. It was a great evening. Thanks!

Branden A, Manager at Santhinos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you Kevin for your review! I had the pleasure of taking care of your party the night you came in and am very glad I did, everyone was wonderful! We look forward to your next visit and hope you will dine again with us.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is located in a strip mall next to a bicycle shop and is easy to overlook. It is definitely worth finding and dining at Santhinos. The service is quick, efficient, and timely. The specials are out of this world. The menu is loaded with great and varied choices. Choices are difficult only because there are so many to choose from. Everything that our group of friends has ordered has been excellent. The portions are large, tasty, hot and delicious. The servers are absolutely top notch and knowledgeable about all menu items. The prices are reasonable and you will find there is not a single issue with Santhinos.
I highly recommend this to friends and family and consider myself a regular customer.

Thank you PinkFloyd for such a wonderful review, we look forwarding to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Nice menu and service is good. Does not have a full bar. Beer and wine only. You have to be looking for it or you will pass by. New store in plaza might help.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review donoel. We are a tough find, but a hidden gem!

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite places to go for lunch. The Philly or the chicken parm sandwiches are the best! Dinner is great too and the steak is AMAZING! Probably a good idea to make reservations though, especially in season and on weekends!

Branden A, Manager at Santhinos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a nice review! I agree the philly and chicken parm are great! We'll see you soon!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Santhino's is one of my favorite places in Punta Gorda. The food is always good, as is the service. We had 3 rib eye specials and 1 filet. All were excellent. Personally didn't care for the au gratin potatos but the asparagus was excellent as was the Lobster bisque and Lasagna soup.
One of my favorite things about Santhino's is you can talk and hear what everyone at your table is saying. There is not that loud clatter found in most restaurants. Our waiter, Brandon, was excellent as usual.
If you haven't been give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Branden A, Manager at Santhinos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you DKB for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your dining experience. It's always nice to sit down to a great meal and enjoy a great conversation!