“Great Lunch find”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dublin, Georgia
“Great Lunch find”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Our construction crew went for lunch and we were all impressed. The service and food were very good. Looking forward to having dinner here when I am not as rushed.

Visited October 2013
Branden A, Manager at Santhinos, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Rastus, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad you enjoyed your lunch with us and hope to see you again for dinner!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great Service, Marvelous Food”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My parents live in Punta Gorda and always go to their same favorite 2 or 3 restaurants. So for my visit I was armed with a list of places we've never tried, from Trip Advisor of course. Santhinos was first on my list, and I have to say it was the best on my list. It's a terrific family owned restaurant. The night we were there they offered a lamb special. It was Wonderful! The rest of my family had various steaks, which they all said was perfectly done, tender, and delicious. My folks are excited to have a new favorite restaurant to bring the rest of the family. I also have to give a shout-out to Brandon and their staff for their very kind and attentive service. It was a great evening. Thanks!

• Visited November 2013
Branden A, Manager at Santhinos, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you Kevin for your review! I had the pleasure of taking care of your party the night you came in and am very glad I did, everyone was wonderful! We look forward to your next visit and hope you will dine again with us.
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great Dining - Excellent in all respects”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is located in a strip mall next to a bicycle shop and is easy to overlook. It is definitely worth finding and dining at Santhinos. The service is quick, efficient, and timely. The specials are out of this world. The menu is loaded with great and varied choices. Choices are difficult only because there are so many to choose from. Everything that our group of friends has ordered has been excellent. The portions are large, tasty, hot and delicious. The servers are absolutely top notch and knowledgeable about all menu items. The prices are reasonable and you will find there is not a single issue with Santhinos.
I highly recommend this to friends and family and consider myself a regular customer.

• Visited October 2013
Branden A, Manager at Santhinos, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you PinkFloyd for such a wonderful review, we look forwarding to seeing you again soon!
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Tough to find”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Nice menu and service is good. Does not have a full bar. Beer and wine only. You have to be looking for it or you will pass by. New store in plaza might help.

Visited November 2013
Branden A, Manager at Santhinos, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review donoel. We are a tough find, but a hidden gem!
Punta Gorda, Florida, USA
“Great for lunch or dinner!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite places to go for lunch. The Philly or the chicken parm sandwiches are the best! Dinner is great too and the steak is AMAZING! Probably a good idea to make reservations though, especially in season and on weekends!

Branden A, Manager at Santhinos, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Thank you Bob for taking the time to write a nice review! I agree the philly and chicken parm are great! We'll see you soon!