“artichokes formerly hendricks food vault”
Review of Hendrick's Food Vault - CLOSED

Hendrick's Food Vault
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Came across this place two days ago. What a fantastic meal! Loved the salmon, blackened. Went back the next day for meatballs to go. It's my new favorite place in Punta Gorda.
Delicious food, easy location. friendly staff.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

What ? no more bagels??? No more rye bread ??? OH well time to look for a new place.
It all started a some weeks ago, I called to place an order and a women with a strong Spanish accent answered the phone, (Hello Artichoke Basil Bistro) , I told the women that I must have misdialed and that I was looking for Hendrix food vault After much confusion Someone else picked up the phone and finally explained to me that the name has changed and it is still the same place with new ownership well, I thought to myself why would a business owner have someone who has difficulty in speaking our language answer the phone? well I must have misdialed, first thought.
Ahh Finally able to place my order I called yesterday and Joan answered the phone, I went to place the order and she told me no more bagels, no more rye bread It is just not cost effective
So it is time to look for a new place.
I hope I am not the only one with this experience???

Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

We stopped in after a kayak trip to grab a bite to take with us. Deli style, order at the counter pay when your foods ready. Everything is made fresh to order. Excellent sandwich and great unique selections. Definately would recommend!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

You won't be disappointed! In the evenings the screens come down and black n white silent films play as the best burgers in town sizzle. I also like the breakfast burritos and home-made soups. All baked goods are made on premises. Love it!

Reviewed 8 January 2013

I just wanted something simple, so I ordered the Greek appetizer that came with tzaziki, hummus and olive spread. Now, I am a real foodie and I love garlic, but the olive spread and hummus were overpowered with garlic powder or garlic salt...almost to the point of being inedible. I took most of it home but end ed up pitching it. When the owner asked about our meals, I indicated that my concerns about the garlic. Her response was "oh, the chef makes everything with a lot of garlic". I would have given lower scores but I have eaten here before and I know they have good, fresh food. The burgers looked awesome.