“Very Good Food,”

Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Oldest restaurant in Punta Gorda!!! Award winning New England Seafood Style restaurant, from Fish 'N' Chips to Maine Lobster Salad, from Ipswich Clams to Grape Nut Pudding. Many meat lover specials too and a great gluten free menu. Watch stunning sunset views over Peace River while sipping a cocktail from the fully stocked bar. Voted 'BestSeafood Restaurant' with Charlotte Sun, Harbor's Hottest 'Freshest Seafood' and Business of the Year with Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

5. Two wines .... very good, glasses good size

I would go there again

Price ... $95 including tax and gratuaties

1  Thank Colin J
Sue R, Owner at Village Fish Market Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thanks for visiting Fisherman's Village. The Lobster Seafood Casserole is one of my personal favorites as well, thank you for mentioning the wine – we actually so an 8oz pour of wine where most restaurants do 5 or 6oz – and we don’t charge any more for it!! I appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review. Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your dining experience even better. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We went to this restaurant while visiting Fisherman's Village. The waiter was excellent. I had the lobster roll which was just about the best I've ever had. My husband had the hgrouper sandwich which was enormous. The food was delicious. I would recommend going here. The view was nice, too.

1  Thank ctwallis

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive dining experience with us and our guests. I have already thanked your waiter for taking such great care of you. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your visit here with us at the Village Fish Market. We pride ourselves in serving you meals with portions and taste that exceed your expectations. Your business and your feedback is very important to us. Hope to see you in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The food has absolutely no taste. The portions are extremely small and no salad or rolls for the over rated price. Never again.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Very disappointed in the quality, flavor and service was poor at best. The view was good and my lady was gorgeous but that's the best part about the meal!!!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

View great, atmosphere casual, love location.
Lobster salad perfect very light. Love the fact that they offer a whole gluten free menu. Family oriented.

1  Thank Sandy S