“Spa One is #1”

North Port, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa One is #1”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Spa one has some of the best staff I have ever came across. They are friendly, compassionate, and experienced. My hair looks amazing!!!!!!!!!! They also offer skin, nails, waxing, tanning, etc.. -- Why go anywhere else? lol ;)

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Renée S

punta gorda , fl
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awesome team of skin care and massages”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I tried another facial and massage, simply the best ! Also had my hair done with Tyler and just experienced the perfect cut ! this is a 5 star facility… amazing to find this in a small town, cause it just be listed as one of the best spas anywhere..

Visited December 2013
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Barbara from the Yukon, Canada...changed my life for the GOOD!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I asked at a local gallery,"where would you go for the best in pampering, re massage?" right away the local business owner told me she would recommend Spa 1, and pointed me toward their convenient location..I was unable to keep the 1st appointment and it was no problem to rebook and when I got there it was wonderful!! A lovely clean and inviting atmosphere with so many details to make your experience special..such as cucumber water in their lovely lounge. Candles everywhere, and thats before you experience the wonderful treatments. I started with a massage..lovely!! And then a consult to have permanent make up..I opted for permanent eyeliner and eyebrows. Debbie uses the Sof Tap Hand method and after a free consult, I made the appointment and had the procedures done..I was very happy with the results!! And have had so many compliments.Normally you would go back in three weeks for touch up, but I was leaving in a couple of days so Debbie came in on her day off before I had to leave to do the touch up..Thanks Debbie!! I also enjoyed a pedicure, and a body wrap..This spa has an incredible team that all have their individual talents to make your experience special no matter what you chose..!! Thanks girls!! I'm planning on being back next year!! And I sure love waking up with make up!!!

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Barbara P
Punta Gorda, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great experience in a "Green Concept" Spa that is connected to the community”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I'm having the Exilis therapy and loving it. All the staff is very attentive and professional. It seems suspicious that a couple of bad reviews were made by people associated with a competitor who is obviously threatened by her success and passion for our community.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank MrsD12-2-12
Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I went to this spa because I won a gift certificate. It is a gorgeous place with extensive and professional facilities. I had a massage and it was much more than I expected for the price, including velour blankets and hot towels.

Visited November 2012