“Fast & Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Very popular restaurant but wait was short for a Sunday. Service fast and courteous. Food came out quickly . I had full order of sausage gravy with 4 biscuits and wife had pecan pancakes. Food , and portions were enough and priced right. We'll go back

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I have been to house of breakfast several times. The breakfast is flat out fantastic. In my 55 years of eating breakfast in restaurants it is one of the top three I've ever been to. I can not believe that every review is not five star. Can't imagine what some of these people are talking about. I have never seen anything come out of the kitchen that didn't' look fenominal. Try it for yourself, I know you will agree with me.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

We were looking for a local breakfast place when staying in Punta Gorda, This one was within walking distance of our hotel. My husband had the biscuits and chipped beef gravy. The portions were large and he said very good. i enjoyed my vegetable omelet, They were very good and getting me just what I wanted. it was so good we returned again the day we left and had a great filling breakfast again.

1  Thank jilly618
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

We would have never thought to order crab meat for breakfast, but it was highly recommended by our waitress. My wife and I shared the jumbo crab meat omelette, and it was delicious. Our kids had pancakes and were very happy with the taste and portion size. A great place for breakfast.

1  Thank Terry B
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My wife and I decided to try John Ski's the other day. We were impressed by the large number of selections and interesting sounding choices. The Crab Lump Omelette was incredible, with silky smooth cheese grits on the side. The omelet was so big, I had to take some home. My spouse loves sausage gravy and biscuits, and LOVED her meal, though she could have used another quarter cup of gravy. Service was prompt, friendly and helpful in describing the menu selections. We had a question about the soup of the day, and our server offered a "taste sample"-- a VERY NICE touch and too rare. We will go back to try some other interesting sounding items.