My friend and I were very pleased when we arrived at how clean our villa was! Office personnel were very friendly and helpful in every way. Convenience of having 4 restaurants right on property and all the shops was so nice. I had such a good nights sleep on their memory foam mattresses that I went to the office to ask what name brand their beds were. They said I was not the first person to ask that so they had it at their fingertips. When I get home I am buying a new bed!! Very friendly people here. My favorite place to eat here is the Fishermans Village Market for their food, service is fast and excellent and prices are very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fishermen's Village Resort Villas are located directly above Fishermen's Village Shops, Boutiques and Restaurants. An all inclusive vacation destination, each villa is 1,000 sq. feet, accommodates up to six people, two bedroom, loft, kitchen and balcony. Free bicycle loaner program, BBQ grills, pool, on site shopping, dining, water recreation activities. Daily/Weekly rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fishermen's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fishermen`s Village Villas Hotel Punta Gorda
- Fishermen's Village Resort Punta Gorda, Florida