An excellent location with great water views but our unit definitely could use renovation. Laminate on bottom of doors was in tatters and peeling off. When heat was on (we hit a cold spell) the second bedroom was insufferably hot while the first bedroom and living area remained cool. Skylight had duct tape that was hanging loose. However the place was clean. It's sad that such a potentially great unit in a fine location has been allowed to deteriorate so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fishermen's Village Resort Villas are located directly above Fishermen's Village Shops, Boutiques and Restaurants. An all inclusive vacation destination, each villa is 1,000 sq. feet, accommodates up to six people, two bedroom, loft, kitchen and balcony. Free bicycle loaner program, BBQ grills, pool, on site shopping, dining, water recreation activities. Daily/Weekly rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fishermen's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fishermen`s Village Villas Hotel Punta Gorda
- Fishermen's Village Resort Punta Gorda, Florida