“Relax at Jack's”

Ranked #5 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: OPEN 7 Days a Week for Lunch and Dinner! Elegantly casual dining. Bar open Late! Dine inside or outside in a Bistro like atmosphere. F.M. Don's Check out the calendar for live music and local entertainment! Large Groups Welcome! Private room for up to 45 available.
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great food - great drinks - nice atmosphere - wonderful service especially Cheryl. We have been there many times and have not been disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Jack's on Marion

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I'm fortunate to live in this small piece of paradise,and rarely find the excellent service of my native New York area. This pass week brought back memories of when customers are treated like family and friends at jacks. The server Andrea remembered my name and welcomed me back and even remembered my drink of choice! She was so friendly,upbeat, and efficient I felt I had arrived home! My friends and I have already booked a table for 12, next week with this outstanding server for dinner and drinks! We all look forward to seeing Andrea again, and having a great meal with great service and of course always great entertainment!!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I use Punta Gorda as a halfway meeting point for relatives and clients who come from Fort Myers and Naples. I had been going to a lousy seafood place on the water (they wanted the water), but I finally put my foot down. I was tired of eating mediocre food with a view. I got on Tripadvisor and saw that Jack's on Marion had good feedback. It's well deserved. The restaurant is easy to find. It's not far from I-75, on Marion Street (duh), the road where the I-75 exit ramp leads you. I had requested a quiet booth to meet with my client, and that's what we got. Everything we ordered was wonderful. The dessert menu was particularly tempting. The key lime pie made my client moan and roll her eyes. The lemon mousse made me not care I was dumping my diet. I know I'll go back.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

we had dinner at jacks again a few nights ago, as usual the food was excellent. we both had steaks. I had the rib eye, my friend had the new York, they were perfect! Richard ,our waiter was the BEST! very professional,polite, funny,he made our dinner even more enjoyable. when you go to Jacks on marion, be sure to ask for RICHARD...he is awesome.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I love Jack's! The atmosphere is great, the food is always to die for, and my favorite waitress ANDREA is the best server I've had! She makes the restaurant experience 1000 times better. She works quickly and efficiently, keeps a smile on our faces and has the greatest personality. Whenever we come to Jack's, we always request her :) She is the main reason we always come back!