“Excellent Food, Service, and Atmosphere!”
Review of Jack's on Marion

Jack's on Marion
Ranked #5 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: OPEN 7 Days a Week for Lunch and Dinner! Elegantly casual dining. Bar open Late! Dine inside or outside in a Bistro like atmosphere. F.M. Don's Check out the calendar for live music and local entertainment! Large Groups Welcome! Private room for up to 45 available.
Cape Coral, Florida
“Excellent Food, Service, and Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I were out for one night to celebrate our anniversary. We just moved down here so we were not familiar with the choices down here. We visited TripAdvisor and saw Jacks on Marion had great reviews. We went there and were definitely not let down! Our waitress, Cheryl, was amazing! She was very helpful, attentive to our meal and drinks, and just an overall wonderful disposition. In fact, we even had other people within the restaurant ask if we needed anything else. I was also impressed with the bartender. I always attempt to order a Sex with an Alligator drink when we go out and no one seems to know what I am talking about. This bartender did - so that was a great start! The meal was excellent. The NY Strip was not only a great cut of quality meat, but more importantly, it was cooked properly to specifications. To top off it off, you can even select different topping/sauces to go along with your steak (I chose the bacon something - it was great!) I also liked that grilled asparagus was an option - I haven't seen that very often on the menu at many places. Needless to say, we will be making this a date night spot for sure! I would highly recommend Jacks on Marion!

Naples, Florida
“Awsome food & service”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

First time and first place we stopped in Punta Gorda. Sat outside on patio; great location. All 6 of us were pleased with our lunch. I had a garlic shrimp salad which consisted of fresh spinach, red onion, fresh cantalope and pineapple, coconut and an fabulous coconut dressing. We were served by ANDREA who was an excellent server with a great personallity. I would love to come back and if and when I am in the area I will make a point to return to this restaurant. I would love to check out dinner, music and night time atmospere at Jacks.
Jacque F.

Vineland, New Jersey, United States
“Relax at Jack's”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great food - great drinks - nice atmosphere - wonderful service especially Cheryl. We have been there many times and have not been disappointed.

Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I'm fortunate to live in this small piece of paradise,and rarely find the excellent service of my native New York area. This pass week brought back memories of when customers are treated like family and friends at jacks. The server Andrea remembered my name and welcomed me back and even remembered my drink of choice! She was so friendly,upbeat, and efficient I felt I had arrived home! My friends and I have already booked a table for 12, next week with this outstanding server for dinner and drinks! We all look forward to seeing Andrea again, and having a great meal with great service and of course always great entertainment!!

Visited November 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“This place was terrific!”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I use Punta Gorda as a halfway meeting point for relatives and clients who come from Fort Myers and Naples. I had been going to a lousy seafood place on the water (they wanted the water), but I finally put my foot down. I was tired of eating mediocre food with a view. I got on Tripadvisor and saw that Jack's on Marion had good feedback. It's well deserved. The restaurant is easy to find. It's not far from I-75, on Marion Street (duh), the road where the I-75 exit ramp leads you. I had requested a quiet booth to meet with my client, and that's what we got. Everything we ordered was wonderful. The dessert menu was particularly tempting. The key lime pie made my client moan and roll her eyes. The lemon mousse made me not care I was dumping my diet. I know I'll go back.