“Your taste buds will thank you!”
Review of Jack's on Marion

Jack's on Marion
Ranked #5 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Price range: US$9 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: OPEN 7 Days a Week for Lunch and Dinner! Elegantly casual dining. Bar open Late! Dine inside or outside in a Bistro like atmosphere. F.M. Don's Check out the calendar for live music and local entertainment! Large Groups Welcome! Private room for up to 45 available.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Had a great dinner tonight at Jack's. The two for Tuesday menu had ample selections in the fish, chicken and pasta categories. I opted for the chicken breast stuffed with cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil served on a bed of pasta which was absolutely delicious. With a choice of soup or salad, I opted for the Caesar salad which was large and flavorful. Our server was Rebecca who was attentive without hovering and just delightful. An unbeatable combination...great service and deliciously prepared food. Will definitely return!

There are newer reviews for Jack's on Marion

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband, myself and another couple just spent a week in Punta Gorda, Florida. We had dinner at various restaurants around the area but the best meal was at Jacks on Marion in downtown Punta Gorda. The meals were fairly priced, attractively displayed and most importantly, absolutely delicious. We were lucky to be served by Taylor, a very efficient, well-spoken and polite young lady. She was knowledgeable about the menu, making excellent suggestions for us to try. Taylor was also very outgoing and spent time answering our questions about the area. Anyone visiting the area should definitely make a point to stop by Jacks on Marion.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great wines, nice food selection, friendly staff, and a nice atmosphere. Enjoy a nice dinner or cocktail here after work.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Over the last year I have spent a good deal of time in the town of Punta Gorda due to business. During that time I was lucky enough to stumble upon Jacks on Marion and have revisiting at least a several dozen times. I have become a familiar face in there and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted as such by ALL members of the staff; hostesses, servers, bartenders, managers, owners, and even the chefs, EACH AND EVERY TIME I frequented!! This was huge to me and I adored the atmosphere this restaurant staff family created and maintained. As far as "requesting" a server, I suggest you too become a "regular" at Jacks so that you can experience the unparalleled service that you'll be provided with by ALL of the staff, to list a few: Cheryl, Richard, Teena, David, Rebecca, Ashleigh, Johnny at the bar, and always Bill, the owner! Truly each member of their staff will exceed your's and your loved ones expectations.
Now aside from the INCREDIBLE service and staff is the FOOD. Lets talk FOOD already. You can't go in at a wrong time of day. The dinner menu is extensive and delicious as well as the lunch options. But another bonus is the more somewhat casual-like menu that they offer at all times of the day. Specific menu items that I have thoroughly enjoyed are: the macadamia goat cheese app, the cabo quesadilla, any of their salads, the New York strip, the stuffed chickens, and my favorite the honey almond salmon! Okay, as you can tell, I spend a lot of my time at Jacks :) And I have only the most positive feedback to share! To put it simply, Jacks on Marion is the ENTIRE package! I hope to see you there ;)

1  Thank ALANGDON86
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

A small group of us went for dinner and as usual it was a great time.We all had the "early bird"(4-6pm)meals...they were great for the price.Wish they had a few more selections.Taylor our server was great and suggested several great drinks as well.Cant wait to go back...