“Cool little Sushi spot in Punta Gorda”

Amimoto Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 163 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Obviously a family run operation with high standards and laid back atmosphere. The food was great, and the staff was attentive. We were myself and my wife, our 9 y/o boy, and our 5 month old little girl. The atmosphere was cozy, welcoming, and the clientele was local. An unexpected find in an otherwise fried fish and beer oriented region.

P.s. I like fried fish and beer also.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have now attempted to go to this restaurant three different times. for the third time I was told that sushi could not be made because they were too busy. There were approximately 7 tables, most with 2 people only. I cannot comment on the food because Ive never been able to eat there. Have even tried calling for take out and been told 3 hours!!!! Go domewhere else. Dont waste your time!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was a pretty nice place. Good food, friendly service. The air blasting out of the a/c didn't have to be quite so frigid, in my opinion, but overall I enjoyed my dinner.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Got there 10minutes before it closed and i have to say that the service was great & the food was really Good! And the prices are really afordable.. would defenatly go back..

1  Thank genarorodz
Reviewed 5 March 2014

it was okay sushi. good service. nice atmosphere. could have been fresher sushi. That;s tough to do in a smaller town.