“Who knew?”

Beef O' Brady's
Ranked #48 of 158 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Who knew?”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

My first thought was that the restaurant was closed. From outside looking in, the whole building looked vacant. But we were hungry so we attempted to check the door. I opened the door, and to our amazement was this great restaurant. Bright, well lit, tv's everywhere and staff that was glad to see us. From the outside I would have never thought it would look like that on the inside. (it was 9:05 and poorly lit, I'm guessing they have tinted windows to block the sun, but at night it looks completely dark inside from the road.) It's as nice as any sports bar I've ever been to. The food was great, and Anita our waitress took great care of us. Monday night is .50 wing night and we tried several types. Our favorites were traditional bone in with the Parmesan Garlic, Sweet Jalapeño, and Teriyaki. We also had the dill pickle chips which were as good or better than we've had anywhere. If your in the area, you've got to stop by. Don't let the outside fool ya, it's worth coming inside. We will be back soon.

Clarklake, Michigan
“Watch the game”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

So many TV's you can see everything from everywhere. The manager was very accommodating to make sure I was able to watch the game I wanted. The food was excellent... the 3 sliders on pretzel buns with curly fries was the best bar food I have had in similar places.

Visited February 2014
Arcata
“Wrong Address Listed”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

No Beef O'Brady exists at the listed address. Instead, what exists at that location, is an industrial park. Hey Trip Advisor, get it right...you cost me and my family well over 40 minutes. By the way, the local B.O.B. is located in Port Charlotte, not Punta Gorda, FL.

• Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good middle of the road place”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Vacationing in Punta Gorda looking for some decent pub grub, brews, and sports on TV.
This place fits the bill.
The food is average, which is to say good, not great and the atmosphere is pleasent enough.
Still I had the feeling that they need to "kick it up" a notch. Maybe it's the lighting. Can't really put my finger on it.
Price was very fair and the beer cold.

• Visited August 2013
Painesville
“Family place with a bar”
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Beef O Brady's is a great place to eat. They have good food at a reasonable price. Lot of families come here. We take friends here- nice place. Service is good too. DJ's

Visited February 2013