“Wow, What a Wonderful Cafe!”

Courtyard Cafe & Wine Bar
Ranked #96 of 162 Restaurants in Punta Gorda
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We took over ownership of the courtyard cafe in october 2015. Our menu is very Affordable and prepared fresh daily. We have added a nice selection of wine and beer. we installed a new kitchen.
Florida
“Wow, What a Wonderful Cafe!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This is a wonderful location with a European flair. The owner is from Germany which explains the attention to detail in all areas. The food is very tasty and the presentations are marvelous! The cafe serves sandwiches and pastries for breakfast, lunch, and light dinners. On some nights they also have live music.

We were there for breakfast and had a wonderful breakfast sandwich and cappuccino. We will be back there often. Don't miss this hidden gem!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank 2008floridatraveler

“Find it and you will love it”
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Here on business with my wife and was looking for a small place with character, good coffee and breakfast, I found what I was looking for. The Courtyard Cafe is tucked off of the main drag (Marion St). You walk down a narrow walk and through a flowering trellis, and there it is. A small indoor seating area opens up to small tables outside. I chose an omelette which was cooked perfectly. I liked it so much that I came back the next morning for more, not disappointed. Give it a try!

1 Thank smeadman