“Great dinner for two!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Enjoyed the summer two for one special...loved the scallops and my husband enjoyed his steak. Food was delivered hot and very good. Place was busy and a little noisy--but we take that as a sign of success! Great dinner and excellent server--all good and we will be back--and isn't that what the local places want? Good repeat customers based upon wonderful experiences.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Arrived at RiverCity and this place was rocking. We had to wait for a few but this is OK with me because if so many people want in, it must be good! Our server was very friendly and attentive that I wishiI remembered her name so I could use it on here. I unfortunately do not remember and apologize because she deserves recognition. I ordered the cracker steak and it was cooked to perfection. My wife ordered the butterfish and she said it was one of the better dishes she has tried. One more thing that we couldn't help but notice was how quick and efficient the two bus boys worked with each other. One would clear off the table and literally ten seconds later the other would come across the restaurant and set it like they know each others moves. My wife and I couldn't stop watching these two as they worked very hard! The manager come to our table and asked us if we enjoyed our dunner which was very nice. Definitely will come back when visiting our daughter!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

In town for a funeral we wanted a nice, low key dinner before heading home. While the hostess and manager were very nice, our server Drew seemed to have anywhere to be except with us. Drew walked away without offering us or confirming if the sides were acceptable options. My husbands rum and sprite came with a straw? And Drew failed to tell us that they don't have Sprite but use Sierra Mist (until after the fact - aka we asked). The house Rioja was average (Drew's recommendation).

As for dinner we both ordered the local, grass fed burger and we both requested it to be prepared Medium. Sadly, my husband's was a little too raw and he didn't appreciate the chopped lettuce.

My burger was cooked well and I asked for well done fries and they were very good.

My husband asos I should mention the sofa in the lobby area is very dirty and since we sat near it, it bothered him throughout the meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very good option to dine out for varied occasions. Nice atmosphere. Interesting menu. Good food at a very fair price point. In spite of a very busy night the wait was only minutes and the service level was good. Our server Pam who was most pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The food is first class, wide variety of entree's and appetizers. Service very good, prices are on par for this level of restaurant.