Review Highlights

Reviewed 15 September 2016
Diamond3650
Key West, Florida
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2018

No longer exists , bought by wine shop in area which is disappointing. Wine shop keeps cheeses in shrink wrap in a small refrigerator. Have to look through a book to pick out cheese huh who ever heard of such a thing!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

If you follow the cheese crumbs down Taylor St. until the corner hut numbered 307 you will find The Big Cheese. A gourmet cheese shop with dozens of hard to find cheese delicacies . The owner is very knowledgeable and helpful, and his name is actually Jerry for those Tom & Jerry fans. While your waiting for your favorite block of cheddar to be sliced make you can roam around next door and visit a delightful art gallery and framing shop. Hence the "framed hole in the wall" some pun intended.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I come here once a month when I'm in town. I get my gouda and halloumi cheese here. Sometimes I get Canadian cheddar and another cheese in picture. They even set up at farmers market every Saturday am year round. They even let you sample some types of cheese. Very friendly and helpful. I will be back this Saturday cause it's been a month.

Date of experience: September 2016