“Sick from the "Complimentary" Breakfast”
Review of Hampton Inn Quincy

Hampton Inn Quincy
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Unfortunately my husband became extremely ill within an hour of eating from the complimentary breakfast. He was the only one from our family to eat and he was the only one vomiting and cramping in pain on the way to our Disney World vacation. Very, very unfortunate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I went to a GM conference in Orlando and then decided to stay there and visit Disney for a few days. I developed a sinus infection and was not able to fly home and had to rent a car to go back to Houston. We decided to stop at the Hampton Inn in Quincy Florida to spend the night because we were tired of driving. It was about 2 AM and we were greeted by Shirley who was working the front desk. She was extremely helpful. The next morning I had the pleasure of meeting Bertrey who did also help us before we left. The breakfast lady that helped us that morning was great also I just didn't get her name. We were not sure where in Florida we were but I assure you the Hampton Inn in Quincy is a great place to stay if you're ever in that area. Look them up I'm sure they would love to see you.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cajuntxn
Reviewed 1 April 2014

last night of a long trip, needed to be close, but not too close to TLH so we chose this easy access interstate stop hotel. Perfect Hampton experience, with all of the usual amenities and comforts. Given the development in Tallahassee this hotel is a perfect option for a hotel stay for an early am flight. it is as close or closer than most of the hotels to the north and east of the city.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Three teachers travelled with ten students to capital for an FFA event. Staff was knowledgable, friendly. Most of our rooms were very clean and comfortable, only one had a few issues like a stain on vanity and A/C didn't work well. Breakfast was good and filling something for all the students and easy to access. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Because we require specific room arrangements for traveling with my elderly mother, I make reservations as far ahead as possible and telephone the hotel directly a few weeks before arrival to doublecheck. Garreth greeted us upon arrival and checked us in to the previously arranged rooms which were attractive and well maintained. Although next to Interstate 10, the rooms are well insulated against noise. There are no restaurants in the immediate vicinity, but Quincy is just four miles away. A good breakfast is served at the hotel each morning.

Room Tip: The south side faces away from the interstate, but we have found the north rooms to be quiet also.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2014

this hotel is not up to the Hampton standard! The wall paper is peeling, the bathroom faucet had a bad leak, the bathroom door knob was on the verge of falling off and the breakfast was a joke, they didn't put enough food out even though the lobby had about 10-15 people they only put out enough food for 2-3 people at a time!

1  Thank Gckk
Reviewed 12 March 2014

After having had a bad experience at a dive motel in another city, I carefully read the reviews of hotels in the Quincy, FL area. I needed a safe and clean hotel in the area for myself and my 5 yr old grandson to stay. The Hampton spacious and clean and more than met my requirements. I'm planning several more trips to the area this spring and summer and I plan to stay at the Hampton Inn each time. I have recommended it to others already. I also travel to another city often and usually stay in a different chain, but we are considering the Hampton in that city as well. Great complimentary hot breakfast including not only waffles and oatmeal but eggs, sausage and potatoes with a real cook on site.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee
#12 of 55 in Tallahassee
Country Inn and Suites By Carlson Midway Florida
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quincy I-10

Been to Hampton Inn Quincy? Share your experiences!