All reviews small hotel lounge chairs nice pool small fridge king suite updated rooms entire stay non smoking spring break front office madeira beach heated pool water pressure coffee maker beach towels gulf blvd beach access
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Hotel SOL Redington Shores, FL. We were very impressed with the friendly staff! Our room was immaculate! Maintenance staff very visible and pleasant. The barbecue grills were scoured each day. The WiFi was very strong and we actually had service out on lounge chairs on the beach! I would recommend this hotel!

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Do not believe the internet photos, they will fool you. The hotel is very old and run down. The front desk woman is mean, unhappy, nasty, unhelpful and rude. On the first day we had dirty sheets with yellow stains and sand on them. The table was broken and the chair pads were stained and greasy. We got a balcony room and for that price we would have done better at the Double Tree.

Room tip: Do not go to this hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights and loved the hotel and location. Rooms although fairly small, were immaculate and very comfortable. The views from the beach out to the Gulf were amazing. Definitely would recommend.

1  Thank Amanda70c
Reviewed 11 August 2018

The room was tastefully remodeled. The bathroom had sliding glass doors for the shower and a pedestal sink so there is not much storage in the bathroom. A nice little kitchenette area has plenty of counter space though. Nice bed and bedding. The entire room is clean. Because this is a small 2 story hotel the parking lot is small with additional parking across the road and the front desk is not staffed 24 hours a day. But it also means less people on the beach. All in all I consider this a nice value for the price. Clean and quaint.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Being a lifelong local my wife and I love reviewing places to provide you with great places to stay. Do not stay here! Front desk manager is rude, crude, nasty lady. My wife and I did not even check in. Take a warning from a local.

1  Thank Robert J