“Great food, atmosphere, and staff”

Joia Fabulous Pizza and Martini Bar
Ranked #9 of 134 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Valrico, Florida
“Great food, atmosphere, and staff”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I loved the atmosphere when we came in very intimate. The servers were nothing but delightful and the chicken parm was to die for. I strongly recommend to anyone in the mood for Italian cuisine! The only complaint was it is a little pricey but well worth it for the service and food.

• Visited November 2013

Riverview, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place in town”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I was not expecting much of this place since most of the riverview restaurants are okay at best, but I was blown away! The atmosphere was very intimate and fun. My fiancé and I took advantage of their 2 for 1 martinis before 7pm special and had a margarita pizza with half sausage. The pizza was absolutely incredible! I travel all over the world for work (especially NY and Chicago) and this was the best pizza I had ever had. The service was excellent, which is also a rarity for riverview. We will definitely be returning and highly recommend this place to anyone!

1 Thank Healthnutsfly
Riverview, Florida
“More than Fabulous Pizza!!!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have been a regular at Joia for several years and they have never disappointed me. Although their pizza and martinis are fabulous Joia has so much more to offer. The restaurant and bar area are beautiful. It is a fun place to get together with friends or family, but it is also very romantic for date night! The staff is top notch, always friendly and welcoming. They make you feel like you are part of the family. There is great live entertainment during the week. I can 'mellow' out on Mondays with acoustic guitar or relax on Friday night with Jazz. And the food... I can not say enough about the food. Absolutely delicious! It tastes just like my mom's home cooking. I have tried just about everything on the menu and have enjoyed it all. It is so good it is hard to pick a favorite. Last, but not least are the owners. These brothers truly care not only about their customers but about the community as well. I have attended many charity functions at the restaurant that have been founded and organized by this family. They are amazing people and it shows in everything that they do. All of these reasons are why I keep going back. Joia is truly a hidden treasure in the heart of Riverview, don't miss out on it!

• Visited October 2013
Lithia, Florida
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We went to a business dinner here our first time and we were very happy with the food. The menu was set and the choices were wonderful. We went back with friends two weeks later....The chicken parma and eggplant param were wonderful. Chicken parma was moist, just enough breading. The marinara sauce did not overwhelm the chicken or the pasta. The eggplant was tender and again just enough breading. The gnocchi was moist and not starchy with a great sauce. Good find!!!

• Visited October 2013
Riverview, Florida, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Well I must say this restaurant was excellent!!!! We went for the first time on a Fri. beautiful restaurant excellent service Sarah I believe is her name she was training a young man Brandon. We has delicious mussels and the most amazing pizza we have had since leaving Jersey.This will definitely be a keep coming back to. Nick the owner was very pleasant nice that he takes time to talk with the patrons. Sorry but I did not get the Hostess name but she was very helpful. Oh and the live Jazz music excellent.

• Visited September 2013