“Fresh salad, soup & sandwiches”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #30 of 136 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We love this kind of place to get a lite lunch. Always several choices of yummy soup. A cup of soup with half sandwich or sm specialty salad. The food is very fresh and the bakery items are delicious. Friendly staff and helpful to suggest items if ordering is difficult to do. They're about 7/8 min from home, so can pop in on a whim. Yumm!!

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Panera is just one of those places that you just love but as you know the portions are not huge. That's find because their ingredients are great and the taste if the items are awesome. My favorite part if Panera is the endless coffee and tea. I love to recreate all of my cups and most of all I just love the lounge feel.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

I attend here usually on Tuesday after my church class, for lunch...It is a ladies group...Everyone loves the variety and fresh food. Does it have to be so COLD in this place though???

Reviewed 15 December 2012

I only come when I am in the mood for something quick and homey. I usally get the clam chowder (Friday's) it's not like what you'd get in the new england areas, but close enough.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

This is always a great "go to" place for a consistent quality lunch. I don't mind paying just a few cents more because I always get the salad & 1/2 sandwich AND the quality is there. Always get the greek salad that is good and switch up the sandwiches. Nice touch to have REAL flatware, not plastic when eating my salad. I always order dressing on the side so cannot speak to if they over/under dress salads. I like to put on my own & then there's lots left over for bread dipping for anyone at the table. Then I don't feel like I ate too much. Then I go back & pick up some bagels and a loaf of bread to go home. Clean and tends to be quieter than many places because of the layout, depending on where you sit. Able to take both family or meet to discuss business.