“Best tacos in Riverview”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria Don Julios
Ranked #20 of 154 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

LOVE the tacos al pastor, their tortas and quesadillas are good too.Sopa de Mariscos is good too but too spicy for me and I like spice but is was too much but it had a nice taste. There was a time they had this awful rude guy taking the orders but eventually they got rid of him, overall best place to get your real Mexican tacos love them.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Don Julios of Riverview has a wide variety of Hispanic eats, but I cannot get past the chorizo-filled tacos. They are smoky great! Freshly fried chips and fresh (made to order) guacamole complete the meal. You have to enjoy eating outside (under a cover) that gets too hot in the middle of the day, even with fans stirring up the hot air. I suggest going for an early lunch if the eat bothers you. Place and pay for your order, have a seat, and get ready for your order to be hollered out from the pick-up window. BTW - My wife tells me that the steak and el pastor tacos are excellent, too. Check out the menu. There are many choices and I am sure they are all good because I see them from the orders of other customers. I just can't forego the chorizo!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I have visited the restaurant plenty of times because the food is very good. I would love to continue going but I am very dissatisfied with the guy that answers the phone to take orders. He is very RUDE!!! He doesn't listen and hangs up before you are finished with the order. So when you pick it up it is all WRONG or MISSING part of the order.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Although there a few tables to dine "al fresco", I've always ordered to go because it's a food truck in a gas station parking lot. Don't let this discourage you from trying it out because it is hands down some of the best Mexican food I've ever had! The carnitas are awesome, but my favorite are the tacos al pastor. Delicious!

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

THE BEST Mexican food around! Very flavorful food! Taco Bell doesn't hold a candle to this place! Very affordable, clean, no frills. Filled with the locals! We come here several times a week just to grab a snack. Tacos are so delicious! Delicious lime drink! YOU DEFINITELY MUST STOP!