“First time visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 131 Restaurants in Riverview
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Brandon, Florida
“First time visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Went after church on Sunday. Little wait due to the crowd, but nothing unexpected. Good service and good food. Would do so again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Riverview, Florida, United States
“Nice Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Brand new place that opened up. Food was good employess all pleasant. But being new they have to work harder on some things. How can you serve French toast and no syrup. Regular toast no butter. But besides that everything was good. Place seems to be doing very well always packed. Will definitely return.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Brandon, Florida
“Excellent breakfast and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had breakfast here on a Saturday the week it opened and boy was I please at how well everyhting ran! Everything form the staff, the wait time, the atmosphere and the food were fantastic! I ordered the Sante Fe Huevos and they were delicious, will defenitely be abck. Big props to our waiter Seth, he was great!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank kmatos
Brandon, Florida, USA
“New restaurant lives up to franchise expectations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I recently visited this Egg & I on the first morning that it opened to the public for business. I found the staff well trained and prepared to take on the public. I had previously visited other Egg & I franchises and particularly liked the variety of their menu and casual breakfast and lunch experience. I found this particular location to be excellent. My food was well prepared by the kitchen and the wait staff were attentive and helpful. I will definitely return. There are a couple of other breakfast options in this area. A First Watch opened recently in Brandon but I found it less than satisfactory. There is also a private restaurant called the Recipe Box which is an equally good option. However, in my opinion, this is one of the better breakfast spots available in this area.

1 Thank chio5200
Florida
“Eggcelent !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

We just finished with the dry opening for this new location at Winthrop and it was very good.

It was hard to judge the service since everyone is in training mode however everyone was very pleasant.

The food portions were ample and the food quality was very good too. Some of our items at the table were luke warm but that is understandable on a dry opening. The pricing is good as well.

I see them doing well here based on the good exposure from Bloomingdale Ave. and the good food quality. We will certainly go back again.

2 Thank CandS2009