Marriott's Oceana Palms
  • Beachfront
US$89
US$136
Hotels.com
Travel Inn Riviera(Riviera Beach)
US$95
US$212
US$178
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
US$164
US$156
Orbitz.com
Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)
US$304
US$236
Marriott
US$219
US$187
  • Beachfront
US$107
Days Inn West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
US$85
All reviewssinger islandmarriott vacation clubsunrise buildingocean frontreflections barwater aerobicsbedroom villadaily activitiesocean palmsocean pointpool areaparking garagewest palm beachice cream sundaetime sharegreat resortkids activities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I just returned from the one of the most enjoyable family vacation. The friendly and accommodating staff. Rooms are super comfortable. Pools very relaxing. Property the right size to allow a 12 year boy some space and independence. Food was good but I wished the property offered more choices. Lashante was a joy each and every time I encountered her. My family us definitely returning next year.

2  Thank Hilde C
Reviewed 29 May 2014

So far the Marriott has never disappointed us anywhere we stayed. This is a great place to relax with kids or without. The resort is well maintained, with exceptional rooms, and staffed with almost unbeatable service providers both at the front desk and on the grounds. They provide daily activities suitable entertaining for kids and adults, however comparing to other places I’ve been to, the entertainment lacks a little of creativity and coverage, with a slight effort and investment from the hotel this could be turned around and be another jewel in the asset collection of this hotel. They have very nice pool for kids and adults. Ocean just a minute away. The service on the beach is a little overpriced $10/hour - $40/day for cabana, however beach chairs are free and if you bring your own umbrella ($15 at Wal-Mart that is 4.2 miles away) you may save about $300 per week. They also have a nice Grill restaurant and a Market place on site, but 10-15 minutes away at West Palm Beach you will find amazing variety of restaurants and bars. I would go back without any reservations.

Room Tip: There are two tower both identical in the rooms quality, but we stayed in the one that closer to the ocean, and I think the view from there is better.
3  Thank ritqr
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were here over the Memorial Day weekend and had an excellent time. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. We had a two bedroom unit and had more space than we needed (not complaining!). Its location on the beach was perfect. Despite the holiday weekend, the property maintained a very relaxing atmosphere.

All the employees were very friendly and professional and took the time to make sure you had everything you needed. The only negative thing I can say was that the internet was spotty and at times very slow. This normally wouldn't have mattered that much considering this was a resort and not a business hotel but unfortunately I had to bring work with me :-(.

I would absolutely stay here again (we are Marriott Vacation owners) as this was a truly superior property!

Room Tip: All sides of the property were quiet. Just be aware that during turtle nesting season the property follows the "blackout" guidelines so the beach side can be very dark at night.
1  Thank normw60
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Excellent Service from the staff all around. Not one single complaint. By far the nicest place we have stayed and by the end of the first day it seemed everyone on staff said hello by our last name, mind you we have a fun last name. Very clean. A lot to do and no need to really leave the hotel for food or activities for kids. That's a bonus when all we parents wanted was a relaxing ocean view. We stayed 17th floor, two bedroom, two bath with full kitchen and washer dryer unit - which came in handy. The Vacation Club members we did meet were very pleasant. We are elite Marriott users for business trips, we do not own a share in the vacation club. Our teen boys roamed freely safely and staff was always helpful in answering their questions which left us to be carefree adults by the ocean or pool. Recommend for a family, but also romantic for two.

Room Tip: If you want to sit on your balcony and relax by watching the ocean, request the front ocean view - worth the $.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is our first stay on Singer Island. We learned about this property last fall when staying at our timeshare in Hilton Head. It was just my hubby and I in a huge two bedroom unit. This place is new, clean, comfy beds, beautiful ocean views, huge balcony. Really top notch. We felt a bit indulgent having the entire unit to,ourselves. Not many places to eat on the island itself but there are some great seafood places in Jupiter. Great staff. Probably the best beach I've ever been on, just step outside the building and you're there. The water was perfect. There are free chairs, but you can't take them very far onto the beach. We bought a $9 umbrella at Walmart and saved ourselves $40 a day in rental fees. Nice boat drinks for $5 at happy hour. I would return in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Ocean front is great but ocean view would also have a view of the city.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple