The location was great, the front desk staff were very helpful, and the pool was clean. The rooms LOOKED fine if you didn't look too close, and the beds were comfortable. The non-smoking floors were directly above the smoking floors, which left the non-smoking rooms smelling a bit of stale cigarette smoke. The rooms were not fully clean--there was dust/dirt in the corners and behind the TV stand, the fridge had spills left from other customers, and the bathroom was grimy (shower head full of deposits, tub floor not clean). If I had paid as much as I did for this kind of room elsewhere I'd be upset, but hotels in the WPB area are expensive, and this one was cheap in comparison. I probably would choose to pay a bit more for a different hotel if I'm in the area again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach Hotel Riviera Beach
- Super Eight Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Super Eight
- Riviera Beach Super 8
- Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach Florida