“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Jupiter, Florida
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Pizza was good but could have been a bit cleaner place. The garlic rolls were delicious. The white Pizza was tasty and the pizza was ready quick!

Visited March 2014

Portland, Oregon
“Treat Yourself”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Seriously, treat yourself to this experience. Exceptionally friendly staff and great pizza. The calzone is one of the best I've ever eaten. You might not feel good about eating it, but it is well worth it...and for $13, you can't beat it. Stayed in Palm Beach for a week, and returned for a second visit because it was so good.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Adam B
Bucks County, PA
“Have LOW expectations and you can eat the food.”
Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

My family got take out from here. We were guests at the Marriott Singer Island. The food at the hotel is great which made our experience with Romana's even more disappointing. I think the worst thin is the pizza. Don't order from here unless you like the pizza they serve at Chuck E Cheese (for kids). It's that prefab frozen crust. The sauce is not good. We tried two different kinds of pizza and both were not good. The grilled chicken with mozzarella sandwich that was recommended in a other review was decent. Definitely edible. The stuffed shells were burnt and rubbery. If you call yourself and Italian restaurant how do you mess up stuffed shells? And finally, the chicken Cesar wrap was ok. Not the best, but not the worst I ever had.
I have a hard time recommending highly mediocre food. I would recommend you order room service or find something else to order.

2 Thank Forever_Pink9
Palmanova, Spain
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I work at a nerby resort and always recommend my guests to Romana's when they call and ask if there is a good pizza joint nearby. I was finally able to have a couple slices a few days ago, and I don't regret sending my guests there. Keep it up. I'll keep sending you more business.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank MadJack1
Hilton Head Island
“A+ Take-out Food”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My "very good" rating is not an "excellent" only because you really can't eat there. But as far as the food and the owner and help - it could not get any better. When I am in Florida, I am a bachelor, so I usually get here a few times per month.

The wings are great. Medium is hot enough and they are meaty and well prepared. My kids, when they come down to vacation while I work, love the garlic knots and they reek for days afterwards but they don't care!

The pizzas are really good and the calzones are huge and excellent. But my favorite, so that I don't end up weighing 500 pounds and getting yelled at by my wife, is their Grilled Chicken and Fresh Mozzarella sandwich. It is a very tasty sandwich and a little bit healthier than a pizza.

As an FYI - they do deliver to the local area and also deliver to Peanut Island by boat during the summer. How great is that.

As to the area, this section of Riviera Beach is fine. You are almost across the street from the brand new Publix and about 1/2 mile short of the bridge to Singer Island. Very nice customers and I have never felt uncomfortable walking there at night. Easy parking right in front of the restaurant.

Give Romana's a try when you want something easy and really good.

• Visited February 2013