This is truly a low life "establishment". The room smells like moth balls and dirty butt. Burn marks on the spread, 2 of 4 dirty pillows, I'm afraid to put my body on this bed and considering sleeping in my car (will it be there tomorrow??) Door lock looks like someone sprayed battery acid on it, door is so thin I can kick it in. Metal plate on the inside of the door for the "lock" mechanism, door doesn't close all the way. No WIFI, I'm now walking around inspecting the rest of the room...."shower" looks like four 3rd graders put it together, chipping paint and there is NO WAY I'm putting my butt on the toilet seat! "Thank you for choosing Travelodge"?? I'd rather drink sewer water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Beach is ideally located for business and leisure travelers. Downtown West Palm Beach, the Convention Center and beautiful sandy beaches are all just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Hotel Riviera Beach
- Riviera Beach Travel Lodge
- Riviera Beach Travelodge
- Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm Florida