“poor”

Reviewed 28 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Gary W

Reviewed 23 February 2014

This is truly a low life "establishment". The room smells like moth balls and dirty butt. Burn marks on the spread, 2 of 4 dirty pillows, I'm afraid to put my body on this bed and considering sleeping in my car (will it be there tomorrow??) Door lock looks like someone sprayed battery acid on it, door is so thin I can kick it in. Metal plate on the inside of the door for the "lock" mechanism, door doesn't close all the way. No WIFI, I'm now walking around inspecting the rest of the room...."shower" looks like four 3rd graders put it together, chipping paint and there is NO WAY I'm putting my butt on the toilet seat! "Thank you for choosing Travelodge"?? I'd rather drink sewer water.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Eman19_777
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Disgusting old asnd dirty, i think for 80 dollars whilst not expecting luxury i do expect to be able to sleep comfortably, the light ingress from the outside lamps was bad enough to keep me awake and the aircon emits a LOUD hum all night even when turned off, the place looks like its maintaines by a diy'er with the skill set of homer simpson.The room stank of mildew, i would not advise staying here, leave this one to the road crews that seem to frequent it, we only stayed because we had pre paid, i will be writing to corporate about this hotel it's that bad, do yourself a favour and find an operator tyhat knows how to run a hotel because Anand Patel is not one of them!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrgreen72
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Me and my fiance visited in early December of 2013 and it was by the far the worse place we have stayed!!! Staff was rude, there was dirty laundry in the room when we got there from the previous people, there was blood, YES BLOOD on the comforter and when we asked for new sheets and blankets, we were told they didn't have "access to the laundry room". The lady at the check in desk gave me a bottom fitted sheet for a double bed, we had a kind bed and told me "doesn't matter right, they all fit the same". My fiance and I ended up sleeping on our extra blankets thankfully we had packed. The power went out while I was in the shower for over an hour the same day we had bedding issues. The "manager" was NASTY to my fiance when he complained about what had happened and even threatned to call the police within 30 seconds of NOT hearing what my fiance had to say. The man behind the desk said "what is the problem? my apartment sounds the same way" It was loud and uncomfortable throughout the night, I did NOT feel safe and it is NO place I would bring my 18 year old let alone my 7 year old, no children need to be there, definitely NOT a family place. It is right off of 95 and it seems it is the "local hangout" more than a hotel. We have written to Corporate about the rooms and the lack of service, they are investigating and the only good outcome from it is that they close the place down. No refund was given and I hate to say it but Cheap-O-Stay who we booked with gave no help with a refund and was rude as well. DO NOT STAY, DO NOT plan on bringing your kids

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
Ramada West Palm Beach Airport
#29 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacat...
#2 of 5 in Palm Beach Shores
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#28 of 34 in West Palm Beach
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Travel Inn Riviera
Travel Inn Riviera
#3 of 5 in Riviera Beach

Been to Travelodge Riviera Beach/West Palm? Share your experiences!