Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Oceana Palms(Riviera Beach)
View Hotel
Island Beach Resort(West Palm Beach)
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Sailfish Marina Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
  • Pool
La Doral(Palm Beach Shores)
View Hotel
Travel Inn Riviera(Riviera Beach)
1,326 results
All reviewspalm beachinfinity poolfull kitchenvalet parkingwasher dryerbedroom condoocean viewkids clubper daygreat resortbeautiful propertyan umbrellaprivate beachhigh floorfamily vacationchairs and umbrellasvalet service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2012

The Marriott on Singer Island is a beautiful condo style resort. It is very well decorated, has a full size fridge along with a washer and dryer. We had a big balcony with a great view of the ocean and the intercoastal. The pool area was great - very quiet - I suppose most of the children had gone back to school. I enjoyed a spa day - they have great specials early/late in the day.

Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive, good happy hour in the bar - yes, the food is pricey as is the parking, but this is an upscale, exclusive resort and at least you don't have to pay a resort fee!

My husband and I will be back - btw...I was in a hotel room 231 days last year....this is by far the most comfortable bed and bedding....

Room Tip: Just be aware there are not any ocean frnt rooms. Make sure you ask for a ocean view
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Peggy P
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Very friendly, professional service. Lagoon pool was great for young children. Infinity pool was very nice but still very loud since kids were allowed. Great place overall for children since they were welcome everywhere. Beach was the place to find peace since you have to pay to use beach cabanas and chairs. Love to spend time at the beach. Room was super spacious with two private bedrooms and a nice full kitchen. Very nice decor and modern updates. Food was well priced. Nice restaurant on site. Starbucks coffee on site.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Raquelina10
Reviewed 3 September 2012

My wife and I spent part of our honeymoon here (Aug. 25 & 26) after being evacuated from Key West due to Hurricane/tropical storm Isaac. Just as luck would have it we drove right into the outer bands of the storm and the weather was awful, but the resort certainly was not! The staff was friendly and attentive. We reserved a 1 bedroom condo with an ocean view and the room was outstanding! A great kitchen with a full size refrigerator and dishwasher, granite counter tops, bar stools, dishes, silverware, and a washer and dryer. The kitchen area opened into a living area complete with couch, tv, & coffee table. Off from the living area was the bedroom wit king bed, walk-in closet (complete with bath robes) & balcony with very nice outdoor furniture and a view of the ocean. The bathroom had a separate shower and tub and then a dedicated area for the toilet with a sliding door. Point being the room was very large (I'd guess over 1,000 sq ft) and very nicely appointed. The restaurant was very good as well. The beach was large, but there were some large rocks just beyond the surf. So, be watchful of your children. The area itself is pretty much "resort row" so there's not much of anything else beyond your resort that's close by. Also, valet parking is mandatory which is an added $20 per day, so be forewarned. There is also a very nice spa, SiSpa, in the resort. It's full service but its also full pay. $400 for a couples massage. All in all a very nice stay. I felt the room itself was a bargain and the staff were some of the best in the business from top to bottom!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We stayed in a two bedroom suite with ocean view. This was perfect so my parents could stay with us and spend time with their 15 month old granddaughter. The place was clean, new, and perfect. The amenities were great, the lagoon pool and the other pools were all very nice and fun. The beach was good, though I would prefer to see better beach front service for a full fledged resort (though I may be spoiled by Riviera Maya). The staff were super friendly and accommodating. I will stay here whenever we visit my folks in West Palm Beach.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We are currently staying at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach resort. We booked a 10 day vacation and overall we have had a great time. The pool and beach are very nice with very friendly and accommodating staff. The rooms are relatively modern, and the set up works well for families with children.

While our stay thus far has been truly enjoyable, today our experience has taken a negative turn. We are in a room located by the main pool. It is noisy during the day but until today, it has been quiet between 9pm and 9 am. Which for us, as long as it is quiet during the evening hours, the daytime noise is to be expected. Last evening, they left the music going all night. Needless to say, no one slept well last night. I called the front desk this morning at 8 am and spoke with Rachel in regards to this issue. She told me she would relay my concerns to a manager who would get back to me shortly. At 2 pm, I still had not received a call from management. When I called again, I received Rachel again. She gave me the same rehearsed phrase that she had given me earlier. When I questioned if a manger would in fact call me back, I was honored to hear the same rehearsed phrase again, but this time with an added bonus of a condescending tone to her voice. After speaking with Rachel for the second time, she called me back 2 minutes later to inform me that they do leave the music on for 24 hours a day (even though they have not for the last 7 days), but would turn the volume down this evening. While I agree that turning the volume down to an appropriate level during the middle of the night is a common sense and appropriate solution. I did not enjoy my evening of no sleep last night and Rachel's lack of assistance.

We would stay here again, but hopefully I would not have to deal with Rachel again!

• Stayed: August 2012