Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Marriott's Oceana Palms(Riviera Beach)
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$440
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$488/night.

US$95
US$124
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$212
US$197
  • Pool
SeaSpray Inn Beach Resort(Palm Beach Shores)
US$164
US$159
Free cancellation until 29/05
US$237
US$200
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Marriott's Ocean Pointe(Palm Beach Shores)
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$268
US$247
US$102
ExtendedStay
Travel Inn Riviera(Riviera Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
La Doral(Palm Beach Shores)
TripAdvisor
1,344 results
All reviewspalm beachinfinity poolfull kitchenvalet parkingwasher dryerbedroom condoocean viewkids clubper daygreat resortbeautiful propertyan umbrellaprivate beachhigh floorfamily vacationchairs and umbrellasvalet service
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The facial was fine, but the facilities disappointing; or lack thereof. The spa was busy, so busy, in fact, there was no place to sit! The outside whirlpool had wet wadded up towels on every lounge chair, so one could not be sure if someone was saving it to come back to. Screaming children could be heard at the pool over the fence, anyway, so I came back inside. There was a steam room, but that was it for the amenities. When I got to the facial, it was nice, but the lady spent a lot of time trying to talk me into a more expensive facial. The menu was confusing, so I ended up paying extra for a service I thought was included.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank swein39
Roger A, General Manager at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am deeply sorry for the frustrations you encountered with your spa experience, and I can assure you this is not typical of our services. In this case, it appears we fell short in some areas. I have shared your comments with our SiSpa team, and will review the issues that took place. Our spa director would like some additional feedback regarding your service, and if conveinent for you, please reach us at: 561-340-1754.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is it. My visiting house guest wanted to spend his last night here dining al fresco as close to the water as we could get. The weather was perfect, the moon was almost full, and the turtles were mating. We called for reservations and got a table overlooking the ocean; it was divine. The turtles apparently need absolute darkness; they are attracted to light. So no lights were allowed in the outdoor dining area. That meant we ate in relative darkness. (We did have the light of the moon.) Most people do not like the idea of eating in darkness, so we had the patio and the outdoor wait staff to ourselves. Needless to say, our service was excellent. The food was fantastic, too. In high season, it is difficult to find a restaurant overlooking the water that has availability; everything fills up quickly and hour-long waits are common. We were thrilled to get a table right away and to have quiet conversation, with the lull of the waves and the light of the moon as our accompaniment. Visit this place if you like the idea of going to a beautiful hotel in the heart of the condo-laden island, and enjoy eating outside in Florida. It is absolutely delightful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Roger A, General Manager at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent dining experience. It sounds like a fantastic time, and
I am delighted we were able to fullfill exactly what you were looking for in an oceanfront setting. We do care for the beach and work closely with the marinelife centers to ensure the turtle safety during turtle season every year. Thank you for understanding and we hope you dine with us again.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Arrived at the Palm Beach Marriott for a long weekend to escape a brutal New England winter. We were warmly greeted at check-in and the hospitality continued throughout our stay. At every turn, the staff was more than likely to end each request with "it would be my pleasure." There was ample staff on duty at the two pools, the beach, and to help with the valet service for cars. In many ways, these small touches were exceptional. We stayed in a one room suite on the 11th floor which had a partial view of the ocean. It was a well appointed room with an ample size bath and separate sitting room. For those who like to exercise, there is a nice fitness room as well as it is possible to walk for a long way along the beach and along the sidewalks in both directions on Singer Island. There isn't tennis or golf right on the property but there are courses nearby. While staying at the resort, we enjoyed a couple of nice meals at Carmine's--we enjoyed sushi at Carmine's Ocean Grill and three nights later, we ate at Carmine's La Trattoria, where we enjoyed fresh pasta. Overall, I would recommend this property without reservation.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Seacoast3

Thank you for your recent response regarding your stay at Singer Island.
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time at the resort as well as surrounding areas. Your comments are well appreciated and will definitely be shared with our entire staff. I hope the rest of the Winter has been fair to you, and we would love to have you return in the near future!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

You'll hear "my pleasure" over and over again from the many excellent staff at this beautiful property.I stayed at the Marriott for two nights on a business trip, and though I had little time to enjoy the property, the excellent staff, sublime luxuries and proximity to the beach made my time feel like a true vacation.

The one-bedroom condo included luxuries you would expect: comfy furniture, luxurious linens, large tub, Roman shower, Bose sound system, great lightning, gourmet coffee, robes, washer/dryer, lovely toiletries I didn't have an ocean view, which I missed, but the view of the pools/gardens was lovely.

The property has tons of natural light and beautiful flower arrangements throughout. The pools and hot tub looks inviting. I wish I would have had the time to enjoy them.

The food was great, but not outstanding -- the dining room, however, is lovely and has a beautiful view of the ocean. The service, however, from everyone at the property, was outstanding. I especially appreciated Bukar at the front desk. The beach was gorgeous, uncrowded and had plenty of seashells.

I would stay here again in a heart beat. I wish I had been able to spend a relaxing day at the pool. I'd love to come back!

Room Tip: I was happy with my room overlooking the pools with the water slide, but just ask for an ocean view and see what you get!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Donna F

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Your comments will be shared with all of our staff and especially Burak. He is a great associate at our resort, and we love to share our guest feedback with all departments. I hope you are able to return in the future, simply for pleasure and not business but am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay overall.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed at the Marriott for two nights during a business conference and was thrilled with every aspect of the hotel, especially the staff. Everyone was professional, friendly and very helpful, especially Burak at the front desk. The 1 bedroom condo was spic 'n span and had the little luxuries you'd expect -- huge walk in closet with robes and a lint brush, upgraded toiletries, huge tub and Roman shower, scale, quality coffee, great bed, Bose sound system and two large flat screen TVs. The balcony overlooked the swimming pools w/ the waterslide. While I missed seeing the ocean, the sunset was worth it. The food was very good, but not superb. Fresh flower arrangements adorned the public areas. Outside courtyard was lovely and inviting. Pool facing the ocean absolutely looked inviting. Beach is clean or gorgeous. I would definitely stay again... and again.. and again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Balzac
Roger A, General Manager at Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback. We are fortunate to have so many great reviews about the hotel and amenities, and it is great to hear feedback regarding our events and conferences as well. Our staff is great and our suites are one of a kind. I am sorry, however you did not get to spend much time at the beach, but am happy you were able to enjoy many of the amenities. We definitely hope you return again..and again!