“Great Family Place”

Jimmie's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 74 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York
“Great Family Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Large menu with variety of food choices. Breakfast was delicious. Prime rib was ok. Not terrible just ok. The one thing that really disappointed me was the mashed potatoes. I ordered them and they were instant mashed and cold. I also had spinach which was chopped frozen. I happen to like it so it was fine but not what I expected. The nashed, in my oponion were unacceptable. Mom had chicken parm that was very good! Cute place for drinks and to watch sports, reasonable prices and relaxing view are key points to Jimmie's

• Visited August 2013

Melbourne, Florida
“Good Deli Type Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

A good place to stop for a bite after a round of golf at Turtle Creek Golf Course. I love their Reubens there. Lots of sandwiches and they have a daily special that's usually pretty good. Prices are very reasonable and the staff is very friendly.

Visited March 2013
Rockledge, Florida
“A Rockledge Treasure just off I-95”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Love this place! I have never had anything I don't like on the menu. I take all the out of town guest here because it is locally owned and good. Jimmies over looks the Turtle Creek Golf course, which seems to fit in with the sports theme decor. Staff is friendly, place is clean, if there is a wait it is never long and well worth waiting. The owner is a long time supporter of the local sports teams, take the time to look around at the years of "thank you"s hanging on the walls.

• Visited June 2013
“Salt free cooking”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

No taste in anything for breakfast, eggs unseasoned, potatoes taste like nothing, even the ham had no other taste other than a bit of smoke. Coffee both decaf and regular tasted like mud water.
Prices are cheap as well they should be, food only fills you up, but leaves you missing flavor.

Never ever going back.

• Visited July 2013
Rockledge, Florida
“Not bad - I'd say average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Breakfast is good and I'd recommend it for breakfast any time. As we like their breakfast we went there for dinner. Didn't really convince me. Salad came pre-prepared from the fridge and portion of catfish I had was rather small. Service was friendly, but overall - as I said average and nothing special to mention.

• Visited July 2013