“Ok for FL pie”

Ranked #23 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: Pizza
“Ok for FL pie”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Ok for a quick pie. Very fast and friendly and store is real clean. Not as good as a NY pie very hard to find locally.

Rockledge, Florida
“Viera Pizza Eastside”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I love this place! It's inside of a gas station but it is it's own little restaurant. The pizza is thin crust without being like a crispy cracker. All of the ingredients are very fresh. My husband loved the philly cheese steak sandwich. We order from here often and never have a bad experience. Try them out!

Omaha, Nebraska
“Quick pick up on Stadium Parkway”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Wanted to grab a quick pie and other 'football food' yummies for the Conference Championship games last Sunday. The Stadium Parkway store is right up the road so we thought we'd give it a shot. The pizza was very good - the meats really fresh and great flavors. We gobbled up the fried ravioli, Queso stix, wings and Red Pepper poppers with Chipotle Cream Cheese. Order was finished quickly and the service was great. We'll be back.

• Visited January 2014
Anthem, Arizona
“Best Pizza around”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We order often and have yet to be dissapointed. The ingredients are fresh and they will make any combinations you request. Take out only

• Visited December 2013
Viera
“YOU WON'T REGRET IT and I was not paid for this.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My girlfriend surprised me the other day and had some food delivered to the house while I was home recovering from an injury. She ordered a Viera Steak Supreme hot sub and a Gyro from Viera Pizza. The gesture was very nice and I graciously accepted the order and proceeded to go into the kitchen with them. There were two heavily wrapped sandwiches in the bag. Not knowing what was in either wrapper as hungry as I was I went for the big one wrapped in foil which turned out to be the Steak Supreme. I was visually impressed by the appearance of the carefully made sub. So before I even opened up the other package I could not resist the temptation of picking up that sub and taking a massive bite! That turned out to be such a delicious bite I stood at the kitchen counter and ate half of it before I even decided to grab and plate and napkins. Throughout the duration of the sub, I pondered about how I've eaten Philly cheese steaks throughout the United States. To my surprised this was without a doubt the very best cheesesteak I've ever eaten. The hoagie roll was large, toasted, chewy and delicious. The quantity of steak was plentiful along with the perfectly sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms accompanied by two different kinds of cheese which made for pure Philly Bliss! If you like Philly Cheese Steaks this is the way to go....mark my words. That night I ate the Gyro...I'll just be short and sweet but I was equally impressed as these are my two favorite hot sandwiches. So thank you Viera Pizza for taking pride in your food craftsmanship. You have a customer for life!

• Visited October 2013