“Like you just visited Italy”

Cibo Neighborhood Eatery
Ranked #13 of 77 Restaurants in Rockledge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cibo will be closed beginning July 9th for vacation and revamping.
Viera, Florida
“Like you just visited Italy”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

You would think it was a pizza place from the outside, but it was very nice and picturesque inside. I discovered the restaurant through tripadvisor and figured I would give it a shot. So glad I did. Nice family owned restaurant that makes you feel at home. I will definitely be going back. All meals come with soup, salad, bread, intermezzo sherbet and your entree. We were to full to have dessert. Try it you will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank DisneyFanSue

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Unexpected Find”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We were actually headed to another restaurant when we passed Domenicos and decided to try it out while visiting Florida. Probably one of the best Italian restaurants we've eaten at including The Hill in st, louis. Don't be in a hurry because food is freshly made but so worth the wait.

• Visited February 2014
Dover, Delaware
“A TRUE ITALIAN EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

As we were ready to pass by this what looked like a small restaurant, we decided to stop. It was only a couple miles from I95 and between there and our destination. It bacame on of the best restaurants we have been to in the area. I have been to ITALY many times and this large restaurant was deceiving from the outside. Interior was The Best Italian Decor I've seen for that type of place. Makes you feel like you are in Italy. The host and wait staff was outstanding. Had Real Italian Pizza, it was very DELECTABLE.. The prices were moderate, but were within reason for as much as you received in food and quality. This restaurant "DOMENICO'S" is well worth the visit for a special ocassion or if you are traveling highway I95. We will go back and promise you, you should not miss this one. All I can sy is OUTSTANDING,in all phases. Oh, they even had "PERONI" beer on tap. If you have been to ITALY, you will know what I mean.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kenneth T
Orlando, Florida
“Thank you, Domenico.”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This place should be given a medal for greatness.

I have never tasted a better Marsala.
Everything made from scratch and the portions are very generous.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank surfitout
Tampa, Florida
“One of best Italian restaurants we've been to and we're from NY!!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Six in our party and 4 Italians from an upstate NY Italian area. They rave about this place, and rightly so. From the pasta fagiola all are served and every entre. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013